Chapter 41

I walked into the back room. Stella and Allen were exactly where I left them. I could not help but look at them and get annoyed at their happiness. I mean don’t they ever come up for air?

Izzy was sitting on the floor frantically scribbling away in a not book. She was humming and tapping her pen along with what she was humming. She must be writing a new song. None of them seemed to notice that I had entered the room. They all just kept doing what they were doing. All except for Jared who was sitting where I left him. But he was looking rite at me and he did not look happy.

“Did you have fun with your boyfriend?” He asked me.

It was obvious that he was talking about David. These freaking guys in this town where going to drive me crazy.

“He was fun to play with.” I told him taking a step closer with a smile on my face. “But he’s just a boy.” I told him now standing right in front of him. “And I need a man.” I finished.

I sat down on his lap. Straddling him. With my knees resting on either side of him. I placed my hands on the back of his neck lightly playing with his hair.

“Is that so?” He asked smiling back at me.

I just shook my head in response as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. Or chests now touching our faces only inches apart. I wanted to kiss him like I have sense I first met him in the van, but I was not going to let him know that. So I waited a few more seconds not breaking eye contact and he finally closed the space between us. His lips came crashing onto mine. He was very forceful with his kisses not bothering to even attempt to take things slow. His grip on me tightened. Trying to pull me closer even though there was no more room to fill. Once of his hands found its way into my hair holding me in place. Not letting me break apart from him even if I wanted.  I responded by doing the exact same thing to him.

I don’t even know when it happened but his tongue had earned entry into my mouth and our already deep kisses somehow became deeper. My body was heating up with desire but unlike Stella and Allen I need air. I knew he was not going to want to separate so I did the only thing I could think of. I bit down on his lower lip, with a little more force than I would normally use. I thought he would get mad but he just let a loud groan escape from his lips. I was now looking at him in surprise and his eyes shot open looking at me as well. I could feel him instantly get hard underneath me.

Well some one likes it rough. I thought to myself.

Always having to be in control of every situation I’m in I took my new revelation and used it to my advantage. I grabbed a first full of his hair and violently pulled his head back. He let a sound escape his chest that almost sound like a growl. He just looked at me through tiled eyes not upset in the least. He looked like he wanted to devour me.

I took this time to catch my breath then I smiled back down at him. He pulled himself from my grip and his lips met mine again but only for a second. He started to trail short wet kisses down my neck. I arched my body towards him but my head back granting him better access and I let a almost silent moan slip through my lips.

At this exact moment I saw a figure enter the room. I turned my head to see who it was and of course it was David. Standing there fist clenched. Looking as if he was going to explode. Jared must have felt me stiffen up under his touch because he stopped what he was doing to look up and see what had pulled my attention away from him.

His eyes lingered on David for a moment before he let a big grin creep up on his face. As if to say I won. This only seemed to anger David more who proceeded to put his fist through the wall before leaving the room.

This was what finally drew Izzy, Stella, and Allen, out of whatever trance they had been in. They looked from the howl now in the wall to David as he stormed out of the room. Then to us.

“What the fuck did I say!” Izzy yelled at Jared the second her eyes realized what was going on.

Allen shook his head and Stella looked surprised but only for a minute.

“I swear to god if you scare another one of our singers away I am going to castrate you.” Stella threatened him.

I quickly tried to remove myself from his lap but he pulled me back to him. I did not like that at all. If I wanted to be let go you better let me go.

“Let go of me.” I snapped at him.

“You better listen to her.” Allen said. “I have heard what she does to guys that piss her off.” He said as if he actually seemed scared of me.

He let me go and I stood up from his lap.

“You guys don’t need to worry. I’m not a clingy bitch, or some love struck groupie. I’m just having some fun, and I will always put the band first.” I told them.

They all seemed to be taking in what I was telling them. After a few more tense moments everyone seemed to relax. I picked up the bottle and took a deep swig. Letting the burning pull my focus off of everything else around me.