Chapter 43 - Scott

Scott

This is ridiculous. I can’t believe she would do something about this. I instantly thought about what she told me the other day. That she’s only crazy enough to be interesting not enough to be a problem. If this was her not being a problem I did not even want to think about what she thought a problem was. I wished more than anything I could go to her right now and teach whoever it was who was touching her a lesion. That was not an option.

“Was that her?” My dad asked.

“Yeah.” I told him making shore I did not make eye contact.

As Thana had reminded me I was not a very good liar.

“She said she’ll have Izzy’s mom drive her home.” I told him.

“Kay good.” He responded.

“Can I go?” I asked him.

“Not yet. I know I have talked to you but the officers are going to need to take a written statement. Go wait by your friends.” He told me.

I turned to walk away when he called after me.

“Don’t think you got away with throwing a party.” He told me.

I looked at him and I knew that I was in trouble.

Great I’m in trouble because I tried to help my friends. Thana is going to get away with actually parting.

“Did you talk to Thana.” Stiles asked me. His arm still wrapped around Malia.

She looked up at me as if she wanted to know the answer as well.

“No but I talked to David.”  I told them.

“What?” Stiles asked.

“It’s a long story. I need to make a phone call.” I told them as I walked away from them.

I dialed the number and waited impatiently as it rang.

“What?” The voice on the other end of the line snapped at me.

I could not help but instantly be annoyed by his voice.

“I need you to do me a favor.” I told him.

“And why would I do that?” He responded back to me.

“Because I am asking you.” I told him.

“Last time I checked I am not part of your pack and I do not have to do what you say.” He snapped at me.

“I am not telling you to do anything. I am asking you to go pick up my sister.” I responded.

“Why would I need to go pick up your sister?” He asked with all of his sarcasms no longer in his voice.

“Everyone else is surrounded by cops. I talked to Derek I know what happened at the school. I also know you left so can you go get her?” I asked.

“Where is she?” He asked.

“She’s at some party. Apparently she is drunk and high and some guy is trying to take advantage of her. So hurry up.” I cold here him grumble under his breath.

“What’s the address?” He asked me.

I gave him the address and he complained about being my arranged boy before he told me he was not doing this for me and hung up the phone.

I walked back over to Stiles and Malia.

“So is someone going to get her?” Malia asked.

“Yeah.” I responded.

“Who?” Stiles asked as he looked around seeing everyone was still here.

“Peter.” I said under my breath.

“Peter?” Stiles shot back at me. He was obviously having trouble believing what I just told him.

“Yeah Peter.”  I told him.