Chapter 158 - Scott's POV

"Let her go." Izzy said as she stepped in front of me.

"Are you crazy? I have to go after her, make sure she's okay." I told her.

"She's not okay. She'll never be okay." She snapped at me.

"That's why she needs me. I have been through this before. I can help." I told her as I thought about Allison.

I had to force myself not to look up at the rest of the group as we never talk about her.

"You can't help, no one can. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. This is not like you and Alison. She did not looser her boyfriend, she lost her soul mate. You don't know what that means do you?" She asked.

"Obviously I don't so why don't you enlighten me!" I snapped.

I know she's trying to help but I did not want to be told how to handle my sister. I just wanted to be with her especially after almost losing her.

"When one loses there soul mate it's like losing half of themselves. Like someone reached into your chest ripped out you heart, took half of it then shoved the remainder back in. then wished you good luck living the rest of your life as only half a person. A soulmate is more than just a perfect match, it is one half of an incomplete person. The person can only be complete once joined. Like Ying and Yang, one cannot exists without the other." She said.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"It means Thana is only half of who she used to be. And from the look of it not the good half. Both Derek and Thana have had a hard life. Where they had to be ruthless, strong, and vengeful, emotionless. But also they have managed in all of that to remain, kind, caring, compassionate, and hopeful. Unfortunately the reasons sole mates need each other is like Ying and Yang one is everything good in the world and the other is everything bad. They balance each other out. What I saw and felt from her was pure rage. That's all that she has left rage, pain, hopelessness, and a whole lot of distrust. All of her good quality's come from him." She told me.

Even though what she was saying was ridiculous I knew it was true. When Thana first showed up she was a cold, angry girl who thought everyone was out to get her. But the closer she became to Derek the more open, and caring she became. And Derek became more watchful and deadly the closer he got to her.

"What do we do?" I asked her as I was in way over my head.

"Find and contain the beast." She answered as if we were no longer talking about Thana.

"This is Thana were talking about, she's not a monster." I told her.

"Are you shore?" Izzy asked.

"You saw how implosive and vengeful she can be. Now take all that anger and imagine how far off the rails she can go without a conscious." She finished.

"Derek really knew how to pick them." Isaac said referring to all his crazy, murdering girlfriends.

I growled at him and he instantly quieted and shrunk into himself.

"We need to find her, now." Argent told me.

He was right we needed to find her now before she hurt someone.

"Let's go." I said.

"Wait what about Derek?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know!" I yelled at him.

"Why don't Lydia, you and I bring him upstairs?" Parrish said to Stiles.

"Yeah okay." Stiles answered as the three of them carried him away.

"Me and Mr. Stilinski will stay and clean this mess." Argent told me.

"We will?" Mr. Stilinski asked shocked.

Argent looked at him with a strange look.

"I mean yes we will." Mr. Stilinski said correcting himself.

"Take the rest with you and find your sister." Mr. Stilinski said to me.

"Let's go." I said to everyone.

I did not have to look back to know everyone was following me.