Chapter 160 - Isaac's POV

I ran down the street towards the hospital as fast as I could. Thana had completely passed out in my arms. It was blind luck that I even found her. After hours of searching as a group we decided to fan out. I could not have even noticed her up there if it had not started raining when it did.

None of that mattered anymore. I found her and all that mattered was getting her to the hospital. After I caught her she had broken down in my arms. I could feel my shirt getting wet and I just assumed it was from her tears. It was only when I smelt the blood that I pushed her away to see she was bleeding. Out of her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. There was a lot of it. I did not know what was wrong. Just that she needed help. So I scooped her up and took off.

The hospital was now in view and I forced my feet to move faster. When I reached the doors I kicked them open and ran inside.

"Melissa! Melissa McCall! I need Melissa McCall!" I yelled out as I searched around for her.

It only took about five seconds before she came rushing around the corner. Her eyes widened when she saw me holding Thana.

"Isaac what happened?" She asked as she helped others place Thana on a stretcher.

"I don't know, she won't stop bleeding." I told her as I looked to my blood stain hands.

When I looked back up Melissa was already rushing her down the hall. I pulled out my phone and dialed Scott.

"Did you find her?" He asked the second he picked up right after the first ring.

"Yeah. I did." I answered.

"Thank god. Where are you?" He asked relief filled his voice and I really did not want to have to tell him what I was about to.

"Where at the hospital. She's with your mom now. Scott it doesn't look good." I told him.

"I'm on my way." He responded before hanging up the phone.

I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me. I did not blame them I was covered in blood but it made me uncomfortable. So I found an empty seat in the corner of the room and sat down waiting for Scott to get here.