Chapter 70 - Scott

"All here?" I asked as I looked around the bath room.

"Still happening?" Mr. Y asked as he looked at my eyes.

"I can't make them go back." Malia said as she held up her hands so we could see her claws were out.

"Obviously the virus is affecting you in a way it won't any human being." Mr. Y added.

"You have to stay out of site. We have to worn the others in quarantine." Stiles said.

"Were we going to go? What if you shift like on a full moon?" Kira asked.

"Could we stay in here? In the locker room? I asked.

"A class room is not going to hold us." Malia stated the truth that we all knew.

"The basement." Kira said.

"To many witnesses we need something secure were no one can find us." I told her.

"The vault. The Hale vault." Stiles said frantically.

I had to admit it's a great idea. An idea only Stiles would come up with.

"The Hales have to have an escape route. There has to be another way in." I told them.

Mr. Y walked out of the room and appeared a few minutes later with blue prints of the school. I was not shore where he found them but we really did not have the time for me to ask.

We looked over the map and Stiles was the one who figured it out. But then he almost fainted. Stiles must be sick also.

"It's happening to you to. You're getting sick. You all are." Mr. Y said.

"I don't feel sick." Kira told her dad.

"I think its affecting you differently. Neurologically." Mr. Y told her.

I could not help but be worried. What was he talking about? She looked fine. She had to be fine.

"I found your test answer sheet." He said then showed it to her. None of the marks are on the circles. There were all out of place but obviously she was not aware of it.

We did not waist anymore time we ran down stairs to the basement. And all frantically started to look for the vault in the hall that Stiles said it would be in.

"Hey guys over here." Stiles yelled out.

He had found a spiral mark on the wall.

"Look at the cracks in the wall. It only opens with claws. Anyone's claws right." He said as he lied not wanting Malia to know the truth.

"Um Malia try." I told her.

"Why me?" She asked.

"I don't have control." I said to her as I showed her my hands had no claws.

"Okay. I'll do it. But first tell me what you've been hiding from me. I know you think you're trying to protect me. But I can handle it. I know I'm on the list." She said and I could not help but breath.

She knew we were hiding things from her but she had not yet figured out what it actually was.

"Yes." Stiles quickly said obviously still happy with the outcome.

"So how much? How much and I worth?" She asked.

"Four million." I told her.

She seemed to be taking in what I had just told her.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. Scotts worth twenty-five, Kira's six. They will take you guys out way before me." She said and then walked away to the wall.

I looked over to Kira who had seemed to become even more worried.

"Its progress. Its progress." Stiles mumbled as he watched her.

She stuck her nails in the howls and spined it. It clicked and then the door opened.

The group of us walked in and the door closed behind us locking us all in.

We had no idea what to do. Or how long we were going to be down here. Malia was resting in Stiles lap. She always seemed to go to him for comfort. Kira was passing around as I sat on the floor near the door.

"You know this is where it all started. That's where the money was. One hundred and seventeen million." Stiles said as he looked to the vault.

Kira was the only one who seemed to really be listening to him. they started talking about how the money could have been used to help him and his dad. The MRI and Ekian house bills that were overdue. I could not help but tell him how mom is also having problems and we might lose the house.

After that we all became silent and just waited. We did not know what we were waiting for but the only real options seemed to be help or death.