Chapter Seven

A/N Check out the video

My alarm blared through my room. I forcefully climbed out of bed. I really was not looking forward to going to school. I did not like it in Boston and I had a feeling school hear was only going to be worse. I forced myself to put one foot in front of the other and made my way out of my room and into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

            I went to find my father. I walked out into the kitchen there was no one there. I quickly looked through the screen doors and into the back yard. It was empty as well. I quietly walked over to his door and lightly nocked on it. There was no answer.

            “Dad.” I called out. “Are you awake?” I asked.

            There was no answer so I pushed open his door and looked inside.

            Where the hell is he?

            I walked over to the kitchen to find something to eat when I saw a note on the fridge door.

“Sorry got called into work. Did not want to wake you. Scotts going to pick you up for school. Have a good day. Dad.” The note read.

            “Scott really dad.” I found it very hard to believe after last night that Scott really wanted to drive me to school. This was going to be an interesting day. I grabbed an apple out of the fridge, took a bite and then made by way to my room to get changed.

            It did not take me long to figure out what I wanted to wear today. I thought it would but now that my dad was not hear I could wear whatever I want and not try to find something that he would approve of. 

            I opened up my dresser and pulled out my nice black lacy draw and matching panties. I quickly pulled off my clothes and dropped them onto the floor before putting on my underwear. I was glad that my father was not here as I walked around the apartment in nothing but my underwear. It just felt so good being naked. If I had my way I would never were clothes. It’s just so freeing walking around like  this.

            I opened the screen door and walked outside letting the sun heat up my skin. I quickly lit up my cigarette and enjoyed it while I could. I opened my eyes to see that the neighbor was staring at me from her window. I smiled at the little old lady and gave her a wave before putting out my cigarette and walking back inside.

            I made my way into the house and quickly walked to my room. I opened up my closet and pulled out a black lacy dress that was covered in floral patterns. I pulled it up over my head and it stopped resting rite over my upper thighs. Covering enough so nothing important could be seen but nothing more. It had a nice scoop neckline making my breasts look really nice. I walked back over to my dresser and pulled out my thigh high black tights and pulled them over my legs. I looked at myself in the mirror that hung on the back of my closet door and was actually pleasantly surprised with how I looked. Even my hair seemed to be cooperating. So I decided to let it stay down. As I looked at myself something was missing. It took me a moment to figure out what it was. I reached out and grabbed my jean jacket and through it over my dress.

            I made my way to the door slid on the same shoes I was wearing yesterday grabbed my bag and headed out the door. When I got out side Scott was nowhere to be seen. I still was not convinced he was even coming.

            I leaned up against the door and took out another cigarette.

Hopefully I don’t have to wait long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 A/N did you like the song. If you did its about Thanas fears about life and deciding that today the first day of her life she no longer is going to be scared. 

Quote from song

"All my life. Been running from a pain in me. A feeling I don't  understand. Holding me down. So rain on me. Underwater. All I am, getting harder. A heavy weight. I carry around."

"Today. I don't have to fall apart. I dont have to be afraid. I don't have to let the damage consume me. My shadow sees through me."

"Fear in itself will reel you in and spit you out. Over and over again."

"Believe in yourself. And you will walk."

"Fear in itself will use you up and break you down. Like you were never enough."

"The Beauty is I'm learning how to face my beast. Starting now to find some peace. Set myself free."

"I used to fall. Now I get back up."