Chapter 88 - Scott

I watched as Thana licked things off of Derek and did not know if I was angry or disgusted. I settled on a little of both. I was about to grab her off of him when Kira ran over and grabbed hold of me.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"We have a problem." She said.

"What now?" I asked as I looked over to see Malia was standing on the other side of the room arguing with someone.

I took a few steps forward as I tried to move my way around some people to get a better look at what was going on. It was then that I noticed the kid she was yelling at was Jared. Thana's sort of incubus boyfriend. And he looked piss.

"As much as I enjoy watching your sister defile my nephew maybe we should go deal with your sister actual boyfriend." Peter said to me.

I ignored him even though he was rite and we walked over to Malia. Kira following along with us. Everyone else was too distracted by Thana to notice what was going on.

When we reached them Jared was yelling and trying to push his way past Malia who was doing her best to hold him back.

I was about to say something when Jared ran his hand softly along Malia's face and told her to move. Surprisingly she did not rip his hand off she just moved. He tried to walk around her but Peter grabbed him by the throat stopping him in his tracks.

"Undo whatever you just did to my daughter!" He yelled at him.

"I release you." Jared said and Malia looked around like she was confused.

"What the hell was that?" Malia asked as Peter dropped Jared to the ground.

She took this opportunity to kick him before coming to stand behind me where I pushed Kira.

"Get out of my way." He said to me.

"Your nuts if you think I'm going to let you go near my sister." I said to him.

He looked at me for a second.

"So you're the brother?" He asked.

"Yes. So you're going to turn around and leave now." I told him.

"And who's going to make me." He said as he stepped up to me. "The old man or the two little girls hiding behind you."

He tried to push his way past me but I grabbed hold of his arm and flung him back to the ground.

"Stay away from my sister!" I yelled at him.

"Am I supposed to be scared of the big bad alpha? You think you're the only person capable of killing to get what he wants?" He threatened.

"Never have, I have a rule against killing. But I might make an exception for you." I told him.

He seemed to be thinking about what I had said as he stood up.

"You're the true alpha everyone's been talking about?" He asked.

"He is, and our pack is stronger than anything you can put together so don't think about doing anything stupid." Malia told him.

He didn't say anything else he just took one last look to Thana and then walked out of the club.

"We have to go." Isaac said as he ran up to us.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Thana's in. We have to wait for her near the exit." He told me.

"What?" I asked as I pushed my way over to the bar to see that Derek was trying to fix himself but Thana was indeed gone.

"Shit." I said as everyone started to gather around.