Chapter 103

After filling Derek in on what was going on and fighting with him for about ten minutes on whether or not he could come with me. I finally got him to agree to get some rest as long as I promise to come rite over when it was done. I left him my phone in case he needed to reach any off us and sped off back to the hospital. When I got back I found everyone was already there. They were all standing around Scott's body. I could not help but feel horrible as I watched Liam pace around like a nervous pup. It was obvious Scott meant more to him, to everyone then just there Alpha.

"Give me your hand." Miss Y said to Miss McCall.

She listened and did what she was told. Miss Y placed her hand over her son's hart.

"Wait for it." She told her.

All of a sudden Miss McCall jumped up removing her hand before placing it back down again. Feeling is slow heartbeat.

"Good is that enough to keep werewolves alive?" She asked.

"Enough for an Alpha." She answered.

"How long does he have?" Miss McCall asked.

"Forty five minutes." Miss Y answered.

"What happens after that?" Miss McCall asked, she looked worried.

"We bring him back the same way." Kira answered as she looked to her mom.

"No I mean what happens if he stays like this longer then forty five minutes." Miss McCall asked.

"No one told her?" Miss Y snapped at the group making me angry.

No one told me either. I was not aware there was a time limit on this mission.

"Told her what?" I snapped at the group.

"What happens after forty five minutes?" Miss McCall asked again.

"He dies." Miss Y told us.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I yelled as Miss McCall started to cry.

"Scott made us promise." Stiles answered.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I was so angry out of everyone in this room the two of us deserved to know exactly what was going on more than anyone else.

"Try not to get to mad." Liam said to me which caused me to snap my head in his direction.

"I'm just saying yesterday you got mad and things caught on fire." He said as he walked away from me and almost hid behind Stiles.

"Let's just get this over with." I said to the group and everyone quickly split up to take their places.

I walked out of the room and followed Stiles, Liam and Kira to the room where they set up all the security cameras while I was at Derek's. As we looked over all the screams Mr. Argent called to tell us he was ready.

"Cameras should start recording any time now. And there they are." Stiles said as we saw that Mr. Argent was able to successfully hack into the hospital security feed.

"Here goes nothing." I said as we all picked as scream and watched.

I could do nothing but watch and hoped this did not take more than forty five minutes.