Chapter 100

I had every intention of sleeping in this morning but I was woken up by strange noses. It was not until I was up and walked into the bed side table that I remembered I was at Scotts. I looked around the guest room. It was nice, neat everything you would expect but it was not home.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair before walking downstairs to find out what was all the noise about. When I walked into the kitchen I found Stiles, Kira, Scott, and Liam all on their computers, searching away.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

"I think so?" Scott answered.

"Were really doing this?" Liam asked.

"Were doing it tonight." Scott answered.

"Isn't it kinda dangerous?" Liam asked him.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles told him.

I stood there in the door way not being able to help but wonder what it was. They were all so into their conversation they did not even notice me.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked the group.

"Good question." I asked finally getting everyone's attention.

"Something dangerous or something idiotic?" Stiles asked after nodding to me then looking back to Liam.

"I would say both." Kira answered.

"You don't have to be a part of it if you don't want to." Scott told Liam.

"I'm not scared." He said which a lie was obviously.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles told him.

"Well at least this time you have a secret weapon for whatever dangerously idiotic plan you guys have." I told them.

"We do?" Stiles asked as he looked around the room like someone was going to pop out at him.

"Yes me." I told him.

"Oh." He answered as if he was unimpressed.

"Hello did you all forget I'm a witch?" I asked them.

"You don't have control." Scott said to me.

"Control is over rated. I can be useful." I answered him.

"If we do this there coming for us you know that?" Stiles asked Scott.

"How do we even know someone's definitely coming?" Kira asked.

"The tape in Garrets bag said visual confirmation needed. So the idea is you kill someone and in order to get paid you have to prove their dead. What happened if you don't get proof?" Scott asked.

"You don't get paid." Kira answered.

"How does this get us closer to the Benefactor?" Liam asked who I was sure was now here just to ask questions.

"Another good question." I said just wanting to be a part of the conversation.

"If he thinks someone high on the list is dead." Stiles started but Liam cut him off.

"So if he wants visual conformation." He started but then Scott cut him off making me wonder if anyone ever finishes their own sentences.

"He's going to have to come get it himself." Scott finished.