Chapter 49

I was not able to get back to sleep. There where to many thoughts going through my brain. I also felt like complete and utter shit. I quickly through on a long teas shirt and a pair of sweat pants and ran to the bathroom. I barely made it to the toilet before I vomited. I was so hung-over. My head and stomach where in turmoil. When my stomach finally was completely empty I brushed my teeth. Almost getting sick again by the strong taste of mint.

I made my way out of the bathroom and tried to go back in my room. I had every intention of spending the entire day in bed.

“I made breakfast.” My dad called out after me.

I did not even realize he was still here.

“I’m not hungry.” I called back as I climbed into bed.

A few seconds later he was standing in my door way.

“Come on. I made bacon and eggs.” He said.

I instantly perked up at the word bacon. Some nice greasy bacon sounded really good right now. But I was not shore if I would be able to keep it down.

“What kind of bacon?” I asked him.

Knowing his answer would end my internal debate.

“Beef.” He answered me with a smile on his face.

He remembered. I shot up a little too fast and got light headed and tried my hardest to act like nothing was bothering me.

I got up out of bed and fallowed him into the kitchen.

“You know it was not easy to find this stuff.” He said as he handed me a plate of bacon and eggs.

I quickly shoved a peace of bacon into my mouth.

“Thank you.” I said.

He just sat down across from me and started eating as well. I looked at my eggs knowing there was no way I would keep them down. I was getting sick just looking at them. I needed something to break up all the delusions beef bacon I was eating.

“Is there any toast?” I asked.

“In the bread box.” He said as he pointed behind him.

 I got up and put two pieces of toast in the toaster as I poured myself a cup of black coffee.

When I sat back down he looked at the cup in my hand.

“Coffee?” He asked me.

“Yeah well someone made me come home at three in the morning so a cup of coffee is necessary.” I told him sarcastically.

“What was that about anyway?” I asked him.

I watched him carefully wondering if he would be able to fill me in on whatever it was everyone was hiding from me.

He looked back up at me before answering looking at me in almost the same way.

“Some one was killed at a party your brother was at. I just felt safer with you home.” He told me. Making shore not to tell me anything.

“Did you know your brother was going to a party?” He asked me.

I looked back up from my food studding his face. He obvious wanted to find out if I was covering for him. I could not help but internally laugh at this thought. I took a sip of my black coffee.

“No. Him and Kira left the concert when I did. I just assumed he went home.” I told him and then put another piece of bacon in my mouth as I continued to keep eye contact with him.