Chapter 79 - Thana

We were leaving the morgue and I was so sick of sitting in that chair I had to get up and walk myself. Much to Derek and Miss. McCall's protests. Deaton and Miss. McCall stayed behind to examine the body while Derek, Satomi and I were going to the school.

"I have to get to the school." Derek let us know.

"What about the assassin at look out point?" Satomi asked.

Before anyone could say anything the elevator door opened and a blond lady stepped out. She had a gun and was walking right for us. And like a flash it all came back to me.

"That's the bitch who shot me." I stated angrily.

Derek quickly pushed me out of the way right before she started to shoot. Which I had to say hurt because I went flying into the wall.

He quickly joined me and covered me with his own body. I peeked around him and watch as Satomi weaved around the bullets as if she was in the matrix. She worked her way up to the blonde and stabbed that bitch in the neck with what looked like a big needle.

The blonde fell to the floor and was for shore dead.

Deaton and Miss. McCall ran out into the hall way once the shots stopped. The seemed to calm down once they realized we were all okay.

"I may have learned to control my anger but I still know when to use it." Satomi said to us when she saw we were all looking at her.

"I wish I could remember you. I have a feeling we got along." I told her.

"Let's get you back to your room." Derek said to me once he was shore we were safe.

"I don't think so. I'm going to the school with you." I told him.

"Get her to her room we will take care of this mess." Satomi told him like I was not standing right here.

I was about to protest but was not given the chance because Derek scooped me up in his arms and carried me all the way back to my room. Once we were there he placed me on the bed.

I was about to get up but he stopped me.

"Rest." He demanded.

"You should know I don't like being told what to do." I told him.

"Yeah I have already figured that out." He answered.

"If I leave you're not going to stay in this bed are you?" He asked me.

"No." I answered honestly.

"I have to go to the school and help." He told me.

"You do realize it is a weapon designed to kill wolves and last time I checked you're a wolf." I told him.

I had suddenly became overwhelmed with worry for him. Even though my brother, cousin and friends where in that school. I did not want him to go. He would be just another person I would lose if they would not find this tea, mushroom thing.

He was about to answer when his phone rang.

"Scott." He said when he answered.

"What's going on?" I asked but he did not answer.

He just got up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Great. Yeah everything's good over here." Derek told Scott.

He hung up and walked back over to me.

"That was rude." I told him.

"Everyone's fine." He told me.

I let out a breath I was not even aware I was holding.

"Thank god." I said.

Now that I could breathe and stop worrying about everyone I care about dyeing I became incredible tired. I was so tired I could not even believe how I did not notice it until now.

"Go to sleep. I'll wait here until Scott gets here." Derek told me as he took the seat near my bed.

"No." I said to him.

"No?" He asked me confused.

"Can you lie with me?" I asked him.

I did not know why I asked. But I just felt safer when he was around. I guess it's that familiar thing he was telling me about. All of a sudden that chair felt so far away.

"Umm fine." He said then got up from the chair.

I moved over so there was room for him and he climbed into the bed and half laid down half sat up with his back resting against the back wall.

"You look so uncomfortable." I said to him.

"I'm fine." He responded in his stern voice.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I leaned into him and place my head on his chest.

I don't know how to describe it but as I laid next to him I felt the safest I had ever felt in my life. I was at peace. I was home.

�?𸗛���