Chapter Nine - Scott

Scott

            I could not believe it. We pulled up to my father’s house and there she was standing outside smoking a cigarette and dressed like a slut. I was convinced that I could see more of her skin then was covered.

            "So we're is she?" Stiles asked.

            I was almost embarrassed to answer.

"She's rite there he said." Pointing as we stepped out of his jeep.

I could see him fallow my line of site.

"Her?" He asked obviously surprised.

"Yes." I tried to keep back the anger in my voice but by the look on his face I knew I was not doing a good job.

            "Dude. Your sisters hot." He said. It took me a second to realize what it was he just told me. A hole knew kind of anger filled my body.

            Before I knew what I was doing I punched him in his arm. A little harder then I intended.

"That hurt." He said as he rubbed his arm

"Shut up that's my sister." I told him.

            Sometimes I really wondered what was wrong with my best friend. Who says something like that to their friend about their sister?

"What she is." He responded.

I don’t know what came over me but I quickly snapped my head around and growled at him. At Stiles. All because he said the sister I don’t even want is hot.

"You may be my best friend, but I suggest you don't say another word." I told him before my sister reached us.

            I did not want either of them to get any ideas.  I did not think I could handle that rite know. Plus I did not want Stiles kind of were coyote girl friend to get jealous and attack my sister.

When she finally reached us she put her cigarette out under her shoe. I can’t believe she smokes. If she only knew how strong that smelt to us were people she would never smoke again I almost wanted to tell her rite then and there. I knew it was not a good idea she would probably tell my dad. 

She then look up at Stiles and smiled. Completely avoiding me.

"Hi. I'm Thana."

So much for hoping she would fly under the radar with no one would noticing her.  Looking like that she was bound to get every guys attention.

            She stood there waiting for Stiles to introduce himself but he seemed to be stumbling over his own thoughts.