Chapter 139

"Seriously this is bullshit. We should be out there. We should be helping!" Malia yelled the second everyone left.

I walked over to the front window as she continued to yell at Stiles. I looked out and watched as everyone drove away.

"Everyone's gone." I said as I walked back over to the two of them.

"Yeah they left without us. Even though were the only ones who give a fuck what happens to Derek or Peter." She snapped at me.

I reached out my hand at Stiles. His eyes widened as he tried to move away from me.

"What are you?" He asked but before he could finish I placed my hand on his four head.

"Insomnem." I said before he could move away.

He instantly fell to the ground asleep.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Malia asked me as she kneeled down next to him.

"He's asleep, he'll be fine." I told her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"I could not have him calling Scott and telling him that we went after Derek." I answered as I grabbed my phone.

"But they are already on their way." She said as she stood next to me.

"Yeah except I did not give them the right place." I told her.

"Why would you do that?" She asked as I texted Izzy to pick us up.

"They took my boyfriend and your dad, this is a trap for us. I'm not going to sit back and wait while our friends get killed trying to save them." I told her.

"So where are they?" She asked.

"There in the old abandoned chicken farm on the edge of town. There in the slaughter house." I told her.

"A slaughter house." She said as she looked down to her fingers that had claws growing out of them.

"Let's go she's here." I told her as I ran out the door.

She was right behind me as we climbed into Izzy's car.

"Do you know where were going?" Malia asked her as she drove off.

"Yeah, Thana texted me." She answer as she sped off.

We drove for a little while before I told her to pull over.

"Where not there yet." She answered once she was pull off the main road.

"They have big guns, if we drive up there we will be dead before we even get out of the car." I told her.

"So how the hell do we get in there?" Malia yelled at me.

"We walk in." I answered.

"They will see us coming." She responded.

"They won't, Izzy you were telling me about how you have been practicing weather manipulation." I said to her.

"Yeah, key word practicing. What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"A thick ass fog. Do you think you can do that? One so thick they can't see us coming." I said to her.

"I can try, but that means you won't be able to see them." She said to me.

"They won't come outside. There cowards, that's why they hide in there." Malia said as her eyes started glowing.

"Let's get this over with." Izzy said.

We walked through the woods for a few more minutes before we stopped and watched as Izzy held her hands out in front of her. She started to mumbled to herself and swirl her hands around softly. It was almost like she was slowly dancing with the wind. A few seconds later a thick fog started to form a few feet behind us. She pushed her hands forwards and the fog started to slowly move by us and towards the abandoned building.

"Let's go." I told Malia as Izzy continued to push the fog forwarded.

"Shouldn't we wait?" She asked.

"No let's go now." I told her.

We walked in the fog, in deep enough not to be seen but close enough in the front that Malia could see threw it.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her as we stood close to the door.

"Yes." She answered.

She kicked open the door, knocking back the one guy who was standing behind it. I ran in threw the door jumping up and kicking him in the chest knocking him back once more. Malia ran in behind me and tackled down the second man before he could shoot me. Gun shots rang out in the quite night air. I looked over to them to see Malia had knocked the guy down and they were now fighting over the gun. When I looked back to the man I was trying to fight his gun was pointed at me. He was ready to shoot me so I grabbed hold of the gun and twisted it away from my face just in time to avoid a bullet to the head.

Another gun shot rang out and I looked over to see that as Malia and the man where fighting over the gun the man accidently shot himself. The man I was fighting saw it to because his grip loosened on his gun. I latterly smacked it out of his hand. I quickly closed the space between us and grabbed hold of his face, twisting his neck breaking it with ease. The man fell to the ground. I looked over to Malia who stood there staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you killed him." She said to me.

"So you killed him." I told her as I pointed to the other man.

"That was an accident." She told me.

"You guys are unbelievable." I told her before running over to Derek.

Malia quickly joined me in trying to get her father down.

"You said they weren't hurt." She said to me as she looked at the mess they were in.

I did not know what to say so I said nothing. I just focused on helping Derek down.

"You came." He said to me as I broke the chains.

"Of course I did." I answered him.

"It was a trap." He said to me like I did not know that.

"I know, and I came anyway." I told him.

"That was dumb." He said as I slung his arm over my shoulder and helped led him out.

Izzy came over and helped us get the two of them in the car. I healed up Derek and Peter as we drove home. Once everyone was safe I started to mentally prepare myself for an angry Scott when he realizes I lied to him.

I also could not stop thinking about why I was not able to feel Derek. He was hurt, not hurt tortured and I had no idea. I did not even know he was taken. Something was wrong and I had no idea what it was.