Chapter 174

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked once we met up with him and the rest of the group.

"Called in a favor," I answered.

Derek and Peter stepped out of the van and joined us.

"We're really bringing him?" Stiles snapped when he saw Peter standing there.

"We're really bringing me. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon we should probably get going." Peter answered him.

"What's that mean?" Malia asked.

Peter went on the explain what happened to Derek when she kidnapped him and brought him to the same temple the night before a full moon.

"She wants to make him younger?" Isaac asked confused.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf," Derek answered.

"A werewolf can't steal a true Alphas power. Maybe she can. If everyone is sufficiently freaking out I say we get going." Peter said making everything worse.

"Not without Lydia," Stiles said as he tried to call her again.

"She's with Izzy. I'm sure there fine." I told him trying to make him feel better.

Even though I was just as worried. There was no good reason they weren't here.

"I can call Mason," Liam said.

"He's at school maybe he can find them," Liam said.

Peter went on to mumble under his breath about how we're all too scared to kill a Berserker as Liam made his phone call.

After Mason agreed to find them we decided we couldn't wait any longer. I jumped in the driver's seat with Isaac up front with me. Derek, Stiles, Liam, Malia, and Peter were in the back.

I could see the full moon rising in the sky and feel Liam becoming more and more agitated.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega." I could hear him repeating over and over again until his voice stopped and he slammed his back into the wall he was chained to. The entire can swerved as I almost lost control.

"Derek?" I called back to him.

"I think we're going to have to go a little faster!" Stiles yelled back as he moved as far away from Liam as possible.

"The sun, the moon, the truth." Liam started repeating over and over to calm himself down.

The only problem is it wasn't working.

"Derek? Derek are we okay?" I asked back.

"Yeah." He answered as I came to a stop in front of the church.

Instantly chaos erupted. The growls and screams filled the air. Before I could even get out of the truck there was a sharp pain in my chest. I ran out knowing that it was Derek. I quickly ran around to see he was already out of the van and being attacked.

He was being hit over and over by a Berserker. I flung my arm forward hitting the beast only sending him back enough to distract him. Distract him long enough to turn his attention to me. He lowered and then towards me. I braced for the bone crushing impact that was sheared to come. I was saved from the freight train of a beast at the last second. Isaac came out of the truck and tackled the Berserker like a linebacker.