Chapter 18 - Scott

Scott

I watch Thana walk over to the mat with David. They were just talking rite now going over the rules and point system. Thana looked excited to learn but I could tell that this was not going to end well.

I watched as David kept sending sideway glances at his term mates, I could smell the adrenaline coming off of him. He was pumping himself up. The only question was for what?

They were only supposed to be training.

I was pulled out of my own thoughts when David placed his hands on Thana’s thighs.

I instantly tensed up not knowing why he was touching her.

"Dude calm down. He's just teacher her how to stand." Stiles told me.

I looked back and that was exactly what was happening. He was pushing her thighs down. Showing her how their starting pose should look.

This is going to be a long class. I released a big sigh.

One of the other guys blew a whilst and David quickly took Thana down by the knees. He did not even give her a second to figure it out. He did not even give her a warning.

"What the he'll?" I yelled as I got up and tried to make my way over to David.

Kira grabbed hold of my arm.

"Scott she's fine." She told me.

I looked back over and saw Thana standing up looking at David with a devilish look in her eyes.

Kira forcefully pulled me back to where we were sitting and I sat back down.

This is how it went on for a while. Me not being able to control my anger. There were a few times were I tried to intervene in the match. Stiles kept stopping me from doing something stupid. As I got angry he needed help from his girlfriend, and eventually Kira to hold me back.

I don't know what it was about this girl that drove me nuts. I could not understand why I even cared if she got hurt. Yesterday I did not even know her. I did not even want a sister. None of that changed the fact that I wanted to hurt David really, really bad.

Then it happened. The thing I had been worried about David hurt her. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up off the ground. Which was not difficult she could not way more than one hundred pounds. 

He held her over his head for a moment and then with all his strength through her down on the mat. Her back hit first releasing a loud smack, followed by the crash of her head snapping back behind her. The sound of her head hitting the mat was so loud. I could not tell if it was because of my werewolf hearing or if it was actually as loud as it sounded to me.

I stood there frozen in shock I think. I was unable to move. I just stared at her. Her face was scrunched in pain. Her eyes where closed and she let out a god offal moan when her body hit the mat. Now she laid there in silence. Almost completely still. It seemed like she could barely breathe. 

She tried to reach up to grab hold of the back of her head when David sat down on top of her and pined her arms to the ground above her head. This was when I finally snapped

I ran forward Stile got in my way surprisingly fast. 

"Scott calm down." He said.

I looked past him and David was still sitting on top of Thana but he was about to say something.

"Ready to quit yet?" He asked her in a snarky voice. 

I lost it again. I pushed Stiles out of the way only to have my arm grabbed my Kira.

"Let me go!" I yelled at her. 

She did not. Instead Lydia came over and got in my way as well. 

"Scott your eyes." She said and I knew what she meant.

They were red. I could feel it but I did not care.

"Let me go!" I yelled again. 

Now Malia was getting in my way. 

I was going to have to fight my way through all of them if I wanted to get to David. At this moment that did not sound like such a bad idea.

Then I heard the crowd gasp and I looked up. 

Thana had kicked David in between the legs. As quickly as that happened she through him over her and onto his back.

The anger washed out of me when I saw her stand up but was instantly replaced when I saw her start to stager. She must have hit her head harder then I though. 

I ran over to her and grabbed hold of her keeping her steady. She looked over to me and seemed to understand that I was there to help her. 

A few seconds past and she sacked me off and walked over to David. She lend down so her face was close to his.

"You may be a better wrestler." She told him. "But I will always be a better fighter." 

She then stood up and started to walk away. She still looked a little drowsy so I decided to help her.

Once we were back inside the school I looked at her.

"You’re crazy. You know that." I told her.

"Only just enough to be interesting. Not enough to be a problem." She told me.

I could not help but laugh. That was the funniest thing I herd in a while but it was completely true. It was the perfect way to describe her.

"Come on." I told her as I lead her down the hall to the locker room.

I looked behind me and the rest of the group was there. 

Once Thana was inside the locker room I looked over to the girls.

"Watch her make shore she’s okay. She hit her head pretty hard." I told them.

They agreed and walked in after her. 

I looked over to Stiles. 

"Shut up." I told him as I walked away and into the boy’s locker room.

"I did not say anything." He yelled out after me.

"You did not have to." I yelled back.