〖2〗Elfman x Reader | Pocky

If the world ever found out who you were crushing on right now, you would just about die of embarrassment. You sat at the bar with Mirajane watching as Elfman and some of the other guys started fighting. Yeah... You liked Elfman. What can you say? You could say something cheesy like: "Well I like a real man!" But you shake your head. That would be taking him way too seriously. You blush and sigh a little bit. You kinda suck at talking to people, especially guys. Mira has been trying to pinpoint your crush for weeks now but keeps guessing the wrong person. Your sight and grab the box of pocky you have in your pocket it's time for you to go now. You've spent enough time stalking someone who probably doesn't even remember your name..."(Y/N)!" You look at the person...it's Elfman. Perfect. Just... perfect. "Hey, Elfman!" You smile politely. "You leaving early again?" "Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna take on a job right now. So... yeah" You blush. Gosh, darn it, why? "I see, how about you and I go check out that restaurant on (ST/N) [Street Name] street? I heard they have the best stuff!" "Oh, sure!"After dinner the two of you walk around the city just talking. Finally, you pull out your box of pocky. "Want some?" You asked offering a stick. "Yeah. By the way, you know the game that goes with it?" You blush a bit. "Yeah..." "Perfect!" He smiles. "Really?" "Yeah, because getting a girl to play that game with him is the manly way to tell them that you love them!" Your face must be impossibly red now. "R-really?" "Yes." He grins and grabs a stick of pocky. "There's a bench over there, so why don't we sit down?" You nod and sit down, closing your eyes and wondering what just happened. You feel his lips on yours. Opening your eyes, you see Elfman. He pulls back and smiles. "I love you. And I will always be your man."

"