〖4〗Sting x Reader | Obsessed Love

You were walking around Magnolia, trying to find the Sabertooth guild. You didn't want to join Fairy Tail because you thought they had too many idiots and got in trouble with the Magic Council all the time. You sighed and kept looking. You didn't know what the guild hall looked like, so it was a lot harder to find it. 'It'll take me months before I even find the guild.' You thought. Unfortunately, you were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't realize where you were going. You bumped into someone, someone strong, and fell over. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." You looked up and saw Sting Eucliffe. "I'm sorry. I was caught up in my thoughts. I've been trying to find the Sabertooth guild and looks like I got lost in my own world. You're the guild master aren't you." You said, getting up.

He didn't answer. You looked closer and saw he dozed off. You slapped him. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and he looked at you. You rolled your eyes. "Can I join your guild, yes or no?" "Yes, you can join Sabertooth." He finally said. You followed him through town until the two of you finally ended up at the guild hall. He opened the door and you looked in. Everyone was sitting around, socializing with each other, but when the door opened they were all staring at you.

You slowly started walking towards the back of the guild where you saw a tall guy with messy black hair and red eyes. You walked up to him and smiled. "Hi, I'm looked for the person who can give me an emblem. Is that you?" You asked. "No, but I can give it to you if you'd like." He said. You nodded and pointed at your left shoulder. He took the stamp and placed it. The emblem glowed then turned to your favorite color. "I'm Rogue." "(Y/N)." You said. Sting came up to the two of you and started talking. For the rest of the day, the three of you got to know each other and you realized something. Sting has been very protective of you all day. Crap. He has a crush on me.

[Two Months Later]

You were walking back into the guild hall, exhausted. You were away on a mission for a week and worked 24/7, literally. You walked into the guild and went straight to the back and threw yourself into a chair. You grabbed a bottle of water from the counter and started drinking it. Everyone was talking about the Grand Magic Games, since this year the guild was going to participate and win yet again. You were excited because you were going to participate this year. "There you are (Y/N). I've been looking all over you. I wanted to ask you something." You looked up and saw Sting.

You gave him a friendly smile. "What's up?" Rogue came over and sat beside you, as always, and looked at Sting curiously. Sting didn't say anything. "Hey, you were going to ask me something Sting. Are you going to spill?" "Sorry. I was wondering if you would go on a date with me. Tonight." You scoffed slightly. "Tell me your joking." He shook his head. "No. I will not go on a date with you. I don't think so. I don't like you like that Sting. You are just a friend to me. My best friend actually. I'm sorry." You got up and walked past him. You walked out of the guild and planned on going to a cafe nearby. You were halfway there when you felt a sharp pain go up to your spine. Your vision went fuzzy and you felt someone catch you. The last thing you saw was Sting.

You started to slightly stir before opening your eyes. You were tied up to a chair in an empty room. You looked around, trying to find any exits. You found a door and two windows on each wall. Ok, so I have a few exit plans. You heard the door open and someone walk towards you. You closed your eyes, trying to act like you weren't awake. "Quite faking. I know you're up." You opened your eyes and saw Sting standing in front of you.

But it wasn't the Sting you knew. This Sting had a wicked look on his face. It was broken, scared. "What the hell do you want from me?" "Well I want you to go out with me (Y/N). But you so rudely turned me down." He said, kneeling down. He grabbed your hand and harshly kissed it. You jerked it back. "Why?" "Because I'm dating Rogue! I'm in love and dating Rogue." You yelled. Sting looked at you shocked, and extremely hurt. "I never saw you like that. You are just a friend to me, a brother.

That's all you've ever been to me and all you ever will be." You got the ropes loose and got up. You started running towards the door when Sting grabbed you. He turned you around and roughly place his mouth on yours. You kneed him, and he stopped. "If I can't have you, no one else can." He pulled a knife out and stabbed your back. You started gasping for air as the knife was removed from your back. You looked at Sting. "I'm sorry Sting." You saw a bright light and you walked to it, ending your life. All because he was obsessed with you.