Gajeel Redfox x OC | Shorty

"We're back!" Kotoura yelled as she kicked the doors open with Rin and Karla by her side. "Aye, sir!" Rin cheered. "Nobody cares!" Gray called out. An anime vein popped in Kotoura's forehead as she walked over to Gray and grabbed him by the necklace. "Say that again pole dancer." Kotoura growled. "Enough!" Erza yelled. Kotoura huffed and threw Gray against the wall, knocking him out unconscious as Natsu laughed in the background. "Oi Kotoura." A voice replied.

Kotoura looked to the side to see Gajeel walking over to him. She blushed and tried to hide it, but Rin already saw it." You liiiikkkeee him." she purred. "Shut up!" Kotoura whispered. "Wanna go on a request with me?" he asked as he bit down on a piece of metal. "Yes!" Karla exclaimed causing her partner to frown. Lately Kotoura and Karla haven't been getting along." Hey Rin, what's wrong with Kotoura and Karla? "Lisanna whispered. Rin just shrugged.

"I don't know. Whenever I ask them they get mad at me and tell me not to interfere "she replied." Rin let's go!" Panther Lily called out. "Sorry Lisa (Rin's nickname for Lisanna). Gotta go!" The blue-eyed exceed waved and flew away." So, what's the request about ?"Karla asked and hugged Gajeel's arm, causing him to feel a little uncomfortable. "Anyways....." Gajeel replied and removed the brunette from him. "A woman reported seeing a dragon around the area of where she lives." Gajeel replied. Kotoura's eyes widened. 'It could be Igneel!' Kotoura thought with confidence. Gajeel looked over at her and sighed. "I know what you're thinking so don't give your hopes up." Gajeel replied.

[Time Skip]

Rin knocked on the door and waited for it to open. A woman opened the door and sighed in relief. "Please come in." the woman replied. She stepped to the side and let the five of them (including Panter Lily and Rin) in the house. "Your request said something about a dragon and what's your name ma'am?" Panther Lily asked. "My name Is Shizuka and yes. My daughter and I were walking in the woods one day when a dragon-like creature came out of nowhere and snatched her. You just have to save my baby girl!" Shizuka cried. "Don't worry Shizuka! We'll find your daughter!" Kotoura replied. "You said dragon-like. Are you sure it's a dragon?" Karla asked. Shizuka narrowed her eyes at the floor and thought. "I could be mistaken but just to be safe-" Shizuka was cut off by Karla.

"We're wasting our time! Let's just leave!" Karla yelled and started walking away. Kotoura stood up and grabbed her by the arms, pulling her back. "Hey! Let go of me!" Karla yelled." If you want to leave fine! But we're Fairy Tail and we never turn our backs on anyone no matter what! Us fairies stick together!" Kotoura exclaimed. "Aye!" Rin replied. "Please stop fighting! If you don't want to do the request that's fine" Shizuka replied sadly. "She's right we should leave right Gajeel?" Karla asked and clung to Gajeel's arm again.

[There In The Forest]

Kotoura had enough. She grabbed Karla by the hair and punched her in the face. Gajeel, Rin, and Panther Lily looked at Kotoura shocked. "Well what are waiting for? Let's get Shizuka's kid." She replied bitterly.

[After the request; Karla went back to the Guild]

"Thank you so much." Shizuka replied happily and handed them the money. "You're welcome!" Rin replied. 'You didn't do anything but okay.' Panther Lily thought." Thanks again for bringing me back to my mommy!" Shizuka's daughter, Mayu, waved as the four of them walked away. Kotoura grinned and waved back. "You two go on ahead I have to talk to Kotoura, alone." Gajeel demanded. Panther Lily and Rin exchanged looks but obeyed. "What was that all about?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Kotoura asked. Gajeel groaned and rubbed his temples." I mean why did you punch Karla?" Gajeel asked and leaned into her face. Kotoura blushed and looked the other way. "Because......" She began. "Because......?" Gajeel asked. "Because she'd always get close to you!" Kotoura yelled. "Gehee, so you were jealous?" He smirked." Of course not! "Kotoura yelled, a blush appearing on her face. Gajeel cupped her face and smashed his lips onto hers. Kotoura was surprised but kissed back. "I like Karla, but as a friend. I love shorty" Gajeel replied. "Don't call me shorty!" Kotoura growled. Gajeel just laughed and ruffled her hair. "Whatever you say.....shorty."