Jellal x Reader | King Of Twisted Hearts

(Y/N) never knew how dangerous he really was. His calm, cool, and collected demeanor had fooled her from the beginning. She believed he was never that.. Possessive. She fell for him right from the beginning and was blinded. "Jellal! We know (Y/N)'s with you! Open up the door already!" Natsu had called out. Outside this pleasantly kept kingdom was Team Natsu. Finally, being able to track down (Y/N), they were here to rescue her from the grasps of Jellal. Ever since (Y/N) disappeared, the guild went wild with suspicion when "Mystogan" ran out at random times. Their suspicion was only correct when he decided to disappear three weeks ago. Fear had risen when horrifying thoughts came to haunt them of what (Y/N)'s current physical condition was.

*Creak*

The large metal doors opened slowly and out came someone dressed within a suit, most likely being a servant. "I apologize, but Mr. Fernandes cannot directly speak with you as of now." He said. Gray and Natsu grew irritated with this. "Let us through!" They demanded in unison. The servant simply gave them the cold shoulder and went back inside, almost making them believe he was going to get Jellal when a moment of silence had passed, before closing the metal doors much more quickly this time.

Slightly upset now, Natsu and Gray launched an attack, breaking into the kingdom when they blasted a hole through the doors. Team Natsu then followed into a raid, plowing down anyone in their way as they sprinted down the corridor. "(Y/N)'s scent... She's just ahead!!" Natsu called out, recklessly thrashing about. The servant from earlier was stiffly strolling down a very small corridor of stairs. His pace seemed much quicker though as he turned and opened a wooden door without knocking even though knowing what was on the other side.

Entering the throne room, the servant trailed down the blood-red carpet all the way to the golden throne where Jellal sat. "Mr. Fernandes; The kingdom is under a raid Attack by four Fairy Tail Mages." He informed. "I see.. Where are they now?" Jellal asked with a very smug face. "Dining room, sir. Shall I pull the rope?" He answered. "Quickly, you know how reckless they can be." Jellal responded.

The servant walked over to the left corner of the room where a golden rope was hidden behind an old suit of armor. Grabbing it, he simply tugged it and the distant echo of stone turning and screams were heard. "Sir, I shall leave for now and check everywhere for damage." The servant stated before starting to leave. "Thank you." Jellal said before getting up himself. He turned to face his throne and pushed the left side of it to reveal a secret room. Traveling down the hallway, he came upon the red door and opened it up.

There, (Y/N) was sitting at a dresser and brushing out her long (H/C) hair out. "Jellal-san, you're back! Are those enemies gone now?" (Y/N) asked. "Of course, and they won't bother us again any time soon." He replied as he walked over to her, brushing her hair back and planting a small kiss on the top of her forehead. Though everything seemed so perfect, it was almost like a fairy tale for the King of Twisted Hearts. For he never dared to take off that red necklace that (Y/N) always wore...

 For he never dared to take off that red necklace that (Y/N) always wore