〖3〗Sting x Reader | The Most Incredible Kiss

You rolled your eyes as Sting tried to balance on a stick. Of all the idiots in Sabertooth, he was the worst. He seemed to be having a great time, though- but that didn't mean he wouldn't get himself killed someday. You turned to go outside and heard a shout behind you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" It was Sting. You turned to him, eyebrow raised. "What, moron?" "Let's play a game!" he called. You sighed. "What are you, a child? Grow up." You said turning once again. "Awww, please, (Y/N)?" Lector begged. "Just one?" You sighed forcefully. "Alright, what game?" "Hide and Seek!" The dragon slayer and exceed yelled in chorus. "Fiiiiine." You sighed. "You're it!" Sting announced and sprinted away before you could protest.

You shrugged, covering your eyes and counting slowly to 20. When you removed your hands from your eyes, there was no one in sight. Apparently, the entire guild had decided to play along. "Oh, come on!" You yelled waving your arms. There was no help for it. So, you crept along the hallways, searching every nook and cranny. It occurred to you that no boundaries had been set, so most of the bozos could be anywhere in the city by now. You decided to check the guild, and if no one was there, you'd just go home and take a nap or something. And so, you kept searching, for what seemed like about six years. Suddenly, something caught your eye.

It was a little piece of white fluff. Sure, it could've been from anywhere. But something was oddly familiar about this fluff. You walked over to it, picking it up between thumb and forefinger. "Sting." You said, standing again. So, he was in the room across from you. You walked slowly toward it, sliding the door open and stepping inside. The door slammed behind you, making you jump, and someone's hand went around your mouth. You squealed at the sudden touch. "Shh!" Someone hissed into your ear. "She'll find us!" You glared at the blackness in front of you, gently removing his hand. "Sting." You said, clearly. "I found you. It's me." There was silence for a moment. "Oh." Was all you heard. He chuckled. "I guess that means you win." "Well, that's kinda the point of the game, so yeah, I win. Let me find the light switch." You said, tapping the walls in a fruitless search for the switch.

Suddenly, something rammed you into the wall, causing you to gasp. "What're you-" You began. "I have to say something, before we go back." Sting said. You couldn't see him, but his face was close to yours. You could feel his breath on your neck as he paused, searching for words. "Well, say it!" You hissed, unsure why you were whispering. Your face was giving off rays of heat, and you could just imagine how red you were. "I- I can't." You heard him say. "Well, let me go, then!" You said. He grabbed your left wrist and held it against the wall above your head, holding the other wrist beside your leg. You blushed deeper. "S-sting!" You cried.

And then, everything stopped as his lips touched yours. It was a rough kiss, and he still held you against the wall, but it was wonderful nonetheless. He bit down gently on your lower lip, and broke the kiss, releasing your arms. "Sorry." He said, and you could imagine him shrugging. "Sorry?" You asked fury mounting. "SORRY?! YOU GIVE ME THE MOST INCREDIBLE KISS OF MY LIFE AND YOU SAY 'SORRY?!'" He was completely silent, which infuriated you more. You lunged forward, finding his arms and turned to shove him into the wall. He gasped softly as his back contacted the hard surface. "Let me tell you something, Sting Eucliffe." You said, drawing close to his face, "When you kiss a girl, you do NOT apologize." "Then what do I do?" He asked. You leaned forward, kissing him again. "This." You said into the kiss, and he smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist as you released them. Now, when you played hide and seek, you'd have serious trust issues.

 Now, when you played hide and seek, you'd have serious trust issues