〖2〗Jellal x Reader | Three Hours In Heaven

Natsu and Lucy were having a party. You weren't the type of person that would go to parties. Instead you liked to stay at home and relax. Lucy was begging you to go so you really had no choice but go to the party. You entered the house cautiously and sighed. "Hey (Y/N)." Everyone greeted as you made your way across the room towards Lucy.

You only smiled and waved, "Hey, Lucy!" You called her and walked to where she was standing. "Hey (Y/N) I'm glad you came." She smiled and gave you a hug. You hugged back and smiled "It's no problem. I had to get away from home anyway." You shrug and laugh a bit. You glance through the crowd when someone caught your eye. Jellal. What was he doing here? "Uh, Lucy what's Jellal doing here? "You question curiously. "Oh, Mirajane and I invited him."

You laugh nervously, "Why?" You ask a bit angered. "Because...."She smirked "you know why," her smirk grew a bit wider. ''Well were going to play a game in a few minutes so be ready." She smiled and began walking away "Hey, wait!" She had disappeared into the crowd before you could stop her. You sigh and slouch back "I hope the game isn't so bad." You mutter to yourself. "Three hours in heaven!" Lucy announced excitedly. "Great.." You mutter sarcastically. Everyone, including you, sat in a circle.

"(Y/N) why don't you have the honors and go first." Lucy smiled and pushed the bag towards you. You sighed and stuck your hand in. Rummaging through the bag, you finally find something that felt small and cold. You pulled it out to see a rig as black as the night sky. You look up and watch as Jellal stands up. A blush began to paint your face. "Shall we go?" He extended his hand out and helped you up from the floor. Both of you followed Lucy into a small room. She shut the door behind you as you entered.

"I'm sorry you have to be stuck in here with me." You sigh and hand him his ring back. "It's no problem." He smiled widely "gives me an opportunity to get to know you, (Y/N)" He grinned a bit. You nodded and looked down. A small silence filled the air until he broke it "So Lucy and Mirajane were telling me that you have a crush." He said slowly, smirking a bit. Your eyes widen "Oh so they did?" You try to hold back your anger for them. He nodded "They were giving me hints but I couldn't guess it. "He chuckled a bit embarrassed. You felt rage.

Why in the flippin' world would they be giving him hints on who you like? Good thing they didn't tell him directly. "Well, I do like someone." You admitted shyly "do you?" He nodded and laughed a bit "Yea she's beautiful, intelligent, and very kind." He explained. You assumed he was talking about Erza. You didn't think you were any of those things. "What's the color of her hair?" You ask curiously. "Shiny (H/C) hair, and beautiful (E/C) eyes." He replied and stared at you, smiling widely.

You lifted an eyebrow. His description fits you, but you still continued to ask questions. "Do I need to give more hints, or did you figure it out?" "Maybe if you give me-" You were cut off by his soft lips pressed against yours. You didn't hesitate to kiss back. Your cheeks heated up in a blush as you pulled back. "I-I" You could finish your sentence you were too amazed by his actions. He grinned and pressed you against the wall "Was that helpful?" He smirked.

You nodded and grinned "Very." You smiled still surprised. Slowly he snaked his arms around your waist and kissed you gently. You moved your hands onto his shoulders and kissed back. He lifted you up as you wrapped your legs around his waistline. He carried you to the bed only breaking the kiss to breathe. You moved your arms around his neck and smiled as he hovered above you. "I love you, (Y/N)" He took small breaths. "Since the day I've met you. I've loved you." He smiled down as you.

A wide smile painted your face "I love you too." You placed a small kiss on his cheek. The first hour went by quickly as both of you spent it making out and undressing. "Times up!" Lucy shouted as she stood in front of the door. She didn't hear a sound come from the room. She groaned frustrated and barged into the room to see the two of you cuddling under the sheets. She face-palmed herself embarrassed and walked out. "Enjoy your night." She shut the door. You looked up at Jellal and rested your hands on his chest. "Goodnight" You smiled as he kissed you softly.

 "Goodnight" You smiled as he kissed you softly