Gray Fullbuster x OC | Can't Believe You Still Don't Realize I Like You

Skyler looked at the doors that hid so much from view. The fighting, the joy, the laughter, the anger, and the plain old foolishness that was bound to happen once these doors opened. The same things, that made her want to open the doors herself. However, her wishes were not fulfilled when the door opened before her. Much to her surprise though, the person who actually opened the door was no other than Gray Fullbuster. The same Ice Mage she could admit slightly to having a crush on. Darting her gaze away from the man, she moved over to let Gray walk into the guild.

She's known the mage since she was twelve, and she has yet to get him out of her mind. It may seem foolish to think, but she really did like him. Sure, her crush has never reached the point of Juvia's level, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like him. Gray stood off to the side, his eyes glued on Skyler. The pale girl whose white cheeks were now stained with a light pink. He smiled slightly at this. He knew of her crush on him of course. It was hard not to know. After all, each time either she or other people noticed he stripped again and yelled at him for doing so, her cheeks and the tips of her ears turned red as she would rush to hid her eyes.

He found it adorable if we are telling complete truths here. He rolled his eyes slightly. He had enough of her tiptoeing around it though. Without really thinking about it, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him before walking in. Her face flamed slightly, and Gray let a chuckle escape at the sudden color in her cheeks. Hiding her face behind her hair, Skyler let herself be led into the building by Gray. Once inside the building, Skyler found the courage to back away from Gray and retreat to her usual self again.

Seeing her actions, Gray frowned slightly but let it go and walked away, letting her be by herself. Skyler watched Gray walked away, wondering what just happened. Both with him walking her in like that, and her not being her usual friendly self. Later on, Gray somehow wound up getting drunk and started walking towards Skyler. Without her knowing he was there at the time, he slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. Now extremely flustered and confused, Skyler froze as her hand trailed to her cheek. "Can't believe you still don't realize I like you." Gray slurred drunkenly before passing out, almost bringing Skyler down with him.

" Gray slurred drunkenly before passing out, almost bringing Skyler down with him