Natsu x Reader x Gray | Happy Love

Ahhh, Winter a crisp season where white blankets the ground and everything shines with frost. Children play in the frozen fluff and when the cold is too much to bear, they head inside to drink rich hot chocolate. In the kingdom of Fiore, many wizards and non-wizards alike enjoy the activities the season brings. One of the more open winter lovers is a tall girl named (Y/N). However, today no one has seen her out yet.

"Hey, Erza! Have you seen (Y/N)?" Natsu yells, addressing the scarlet-haired female. She furrows her eyebrows for a second before responding. "No, it happens that I have not. Surprising; winter is her favorite time of the year...." Titania trails off, troubled. "I'm sure she's around here somewhere. She wouldn't miss a day of snow for anything."

The two wizards turn to the source of the low voice. Erza raises an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Gray, your clothes." "AAAUUUGHH! How does that keep happening!?!?" Natsu cackles as the ice mage scrambles to find his shirt. "You idiot stripper!" "Hey! At least I didn't fry my brain!" "What did you say!-" "Boys!" "Sorry. Erza!" Natsu and Gray whimper. Natsu sighs. "I'm still worried about (Y/N), though." "Yeah, I'm a little worried, too." Gray agrees. Erza rolls her eyes. "If you two are so worried, you should go check on her!"

[Time Skip]

*Sniffle*

An (H/C) haired girl burrows into her blankets. She adjusts the cold washcloth on her head and breathes out a stuffy sigh. 'Of course, the day of the perfect snow I get sick. Just my luck.' The girl tosses and turns, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep the day away in. Just as she starts to drift into a restless nap, the front door to her apartment crashes open.

"(Y/N)!!!! ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!" A pink head storms in. Another figure follows. "(Y/N)? Where are you?" The cooler voice says. (Y/N) sighs, and speaks up with a croaky voice. "I'm in here, guys." The two wizards follow the sound of the small voice, and before she can greet them she's wrapped into a tight, warm embrace. "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE OKAY WE THOUGHT YOU DIED WHY AREN'T YOU OUTSIDE THERE'S SNOW YOU LOVE SNOW ARE YOU O-" "Nat-Natsu! I can-n't...... breath!" The Dragon Slayer releases her quickly. "Heheh, sorry! I was worried." Natsu scratches the back of his head and smiles sheepishly.

The girl sighs. "It's fi-..... Fi-.... Fi-.. ACHOO!" She sniffles and reaches for the tissue box on her bedside table, covering her nose. "Oh, I see..." Gray starts as (Y/N) blows her nose. "You're sick." "Yeah....." She throws the tissue in the nearly overflowing trashcan. "It sucks." "Sick!? Is it a cold? The flu!? DO YOU HAVE CANCER!?!?" Natsu yells, overreacting. "Calm down, Flame Brain. Obviously it's just a little cold." Natsu turns to Gray, ready to yell at him when (Y/N) steps in. "Yeah, it's just a little cold. I'll be fine, Natsu!" Natsu blushes a little before running off to her kitchen. "I'll make you some soup!!!" (Y/N) facepalms, muttering, "He's gonna burn my house down." She stands slowly, muscles and joints protesting.

"No, you don't have to get up. I'll deal with the lizard." Gray tries to stop her. She looks at him skeptically. "If I leave you two in the same room alone you would just start fighting." Gray huffs. "Fine, then here." He sweeps (Y/N) up in his arms bridal style before carrying her to the kitchen.

[Time Skip]

"Natsu....... How?" (Y/N) looks at the Salamander incredulously. Sitting in her kitchen is Natsu. With a pot on his head. Walking around bumping into things. "WHY CAN'T I SEE!?!?!?" He screams, waving his hands wildly. (Y/N) shakes her head and motions for Gray to set her down. Reluctantly, he does, and she walks towards Natsu. "Stand still, Natsu." She giggles as she lifts the pot from his head. "I CAN SEE!" He yells, hugging the girl. After a few seconds he pulls away and furrows his eyebrows as she coughs. "We should get you back to bed, or you're not going to get better."

(Y/N) protests as he lifts her over his shoulder, carrying her back to bed. Gray trails behind, snickering. They tuck her in. "Do you need anything?" Gray smiles. "Wellllllllll." The girl sings. "I'm hot. And cold. Can you cool me down and warm me up?" Natsu and Gray chuckle. "Sure." Natsu smiles, laying down on her right. "We'd be happy too." Gray grins crookedly, laying on her left.

[Mini-Extra End]

"Hey Gray?" "Hmm, (Y/N)?" "You're shirt." "GODDAMMIT!"

" "GODDAMMIT!"