Gajeel x Singer!Reader | Number One Fan

Fairy tail and all the rest of the magic guilds were getting ready for Fiore's own version of the X-Factor was coming to town everyone was excited. The competition was for wizards but broadcasted on lacrima vision and most people seemed to enjoy it the were 4 judges the most popular one seemed to be (Y/N) that's right you were a judge of the competition being a famous singer and also all the judges used magic you used water magic which came in handy when you were making a music video.

Anyway, today you and the other Judges were heading to the town of Magnolia for fairy tail auditions as the guild was based there, but the auditions were happening in the town hall. You even had X busses like on talent shows. Some of the acts were good and some went through into the boot camp round. There was this one singer his name was Gajeel Redfox and he was alright some would say but most people booed. You and the other judges only put him through into boot camp to try and help him out a bit as he needed it. After the auditions were over for the day you and the other Judges went to the hotel where you were staying with your bodyguards next to you walked there.

Once you got there you shouted out about the concert you were having at the end of the next audition and they all seemed happy about it. What you didn't know is that Gajeel was there as well and he heard it so told the others back at the guild when it was time for the concert you went up on stage and began to sing a few songs. All this time Gajeel was watching you the iron dragon slayer had developed a crush on you. Then after the concert, you had a fan meet-up and saw the iron dragon slayer again. He took a picture with you and handed you a letter. After the fan meetup yo had received a few things like letters and drawings so you went through them all. Then you finally came to Gajeel's letter after reading the other fan letters and looking at the pictures people had done for you..

Dear (Y/N),

I would like to thank you and the other judges for putting me through to boot camp. Also, I would like to say that Y/N your voice sounds like an angel singing and you looked so beautiful up there on stage. I know you get this a lot, but I mean it I love you. Next time you're in Fiore maybe we could hang out and I could show you fairy tail they may be a bunch of idiots but I'm sure they would be happy to meet you

Your ever-loving probably number one fan

Gajeel x