〖2〗Rogue x Reader | Being Yourself Was Enough To Make Guys Fall In Love With You

(Y/N) walked through Crocus towards her guild Sabertooth. She was afraid to return because she had failed her mission. But she was also afraid that Master Jiemma would send someone to find her if she didn't go back. She made it to the large building and walked inside. As soon as she got back Master Jiemma called her to see him. The entire guild was there lined up perfectly. "(Y/N) what is the meaning of this?! You have brought shame to Sabertooth by failing your mission! Prepare yourself for punishment." Jiemma said in his booming voice. (Y/N) wanted to cower and run away. But she knew that would only make everything worse. She stood still and prepared herself for whatever Jiemma would do.

Jiemma stood up and sent his magic towards (Y/N) knocking her back. (Y/N) held in her screams. "Get up!" Jiemma yelled. Rogue wanted to help her, but he knew that would only make her punishment worse. (Y/N) stood up only to be met by Jiemma's fist knocking her against the wall. Jiemma came up to her and kicked her wound which he had made when he hit her with his magic. "Next time you will think twice before you disgrace Sabertooth!" Jiemma said. "Get this trash out of my sight!" Rogue ran up to (Y/N) and picked her up.

He carried her to the infirmary. "I'm sorry." (Y/N) said. "Why are you apologizing?" Rogue said. "I failed my mission and now you're helping me. I can't do anything." (Y/N) said sadly. Rogue kissed her forehead. "Don't say that, you're amazing, everyone is bound to mess up once right?" Rogue said. "What did I ever do to deserve someone as amazing as you?" (Y/N) asked with a smile. "You didn't have to do anything, just being yourself was enough to make me fall in love with you." Rogue said as he hugged her. "I love you Rogue." (Y/N) said as she rested her head on his chest. "I love you too." Rogue said as he placed his lips on hers.

" Rogue said as he placed his lips on hers