Gray x Reader | Pizza Love

"(Y/N)! PIZZA IS HERE!" My exceed called to me. "ONE SEC!" I shouted back, knowing I would have to answer the door. I ran downstairs to answer the door. I swung the door open and there stood Gray. The guy from my guild that I rarely talked to. I've always wanted to talk to him, but he always avoided me. Was it because I was a Music Dragon Slayer? (Yaaas music just go it with it.) "(Y/N)?" He said, a little stunned. "Uh, Gray? I didn't know you worked at a pizza place..." "I didn't know you even liked pizza." I choked on air. Me? Not liking pizza? HA. I would die without pizza. "I kind of um... Love pizza a ton. Pizza is my life." "Ha. I'll keep that in mind." He shyly replied. "So, (F/P/P) [Favorite Pizza Place] huh? That's a great place to work except you might be fired." "Why is that?" "Well, your uniform is gone so I'd assume they would get mad over that." I smirked. "What does that even- WHAT THE HELL?" He nearly shouted as I giggled uncontrollably. He looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed, so I just gave him money and a tip, took the pizza and closed the door, but I could have sworn I saw him blush as I closed the door. Gray? Blushing? HA. That's funny. At least the pizza was amazing as always.

[Time Skip]

I was walking back to the guild when I heard a voice call my name. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" My exceed and I spun around to see who the pursuer was, and it was Gray. "Hey, Gray, what's up?" I smiled. "I was wondering if um.. we could." He paused, not wanting to continue his thought, I assumed. "forget about what happened last night?" He quickly finished. "Yeah, sure. I mean it was pretty funny and I won't forget about it, but I promise to not say anything." I ended with a giggle. He was clearly blushing. "Gray, are you okay? Your face is-" "Gotta go! Bye!" And with that, he ran off. I've always liked Gray. I've known him ever since I was a kid and I used to be close friends with him. I don't know what happened, but he seems to be avoiding me. I shrugged it off and continued walking with my exceed on my shoulder. 'Maybe I should order another pizza tonight and request that Gray delivers it...' I mischievously thought. I would have to order it from someone else's house, but I could ask Lucy.

[Time Skip At Lucy's house!]

"Hey Lucy! Want to order a pizza? I'll pay!" I asked. "Yeah, that sounds great!" She replied.
My exceed seemed to know what was going on and looked at me with a smirk. I smirked back and proceeded to order. I talked with Lucy until the doorbell rang to which I sprung up and stated that I would get the door. I looked through the peephole and sure enough, it was Gray. I opened the door and looked at him like I had no idea that he would be delivering the pizza. "Um... (Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked, stunned. He always seemed stiff around me, but I couldn't tell why. "I'm ordering a pizza. What else would I be doing?" I smirked. "U-uh okay. Well here's your pizza. Enjoy." He was about to walk off before I stopped him. "Um, aren't you forgetting payment?" "No, I'll pay for it this time. Good night." I stopped him once again after setting the pizza down on the table. "What is up with you?" I finally asked. "You've been avoiding me for forever and I want to know why." He looked at me, blushing.

"(Y/N)... It's hard to explain." "Well make it happen. I want to know. Is it something I did? I can't fix it if-" I was cut off by Gray pulling me into a kiss. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I eventually melted into his arms. I wrapped my own arms around his neck and he tightened his grip. We eventually had to pull away because of this thing called breathing. "(Y/N)... I avoided you because I was afraid I would do something like that... I was afraid that you would reject me..." He gloomily stated. "Gray, why didn't you just say something. I could never reject you." I smiled. "If that's the case... Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course, I will, stripper." I teased.

" I teased