Chapter 49

I wasn't surprised to feel Harry's hands on me once again, restraining me from hitting out at Louis as he took a step towards me. The anger in his eyes was terrifying, almost like watching a roaring flame gradually becoming more deadly. His blue eyes were the centre of the flame; piercing and hot.

The four hundred year old vampire stood directly before me, eyes narrowed and hands curled into fists. Dread coursed through me when I thought he was going to hit me across the face, his hands shaking. Instead, he carefully reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear to join the other loose, curly strands hanging around my shoulders. I heard Zayn groaning behind Louis.

Zayn had played with my hair so many times before, so the feeling of someone else's hands running through it was uncomfortable. Louis purposely moved to the left so Zayn could see as he twirled it around his fingers over and over again. He tugged suddenly and I gasped.

"If you push me any further, I will kill you, dear. I can easily change the original plan from torture to kill. Think before you act, next time." His voice was cold and flat. I shuddered as his cold hands came to rest upon my bare shoulders. Suddenly, I was pulled from Harry's grasp and into the circle of Louis' arms. He turned around so we were both facing Zayn, my back to his front.

"Get away from her!" Zayn screamed, his eyes wide and teeth sharp. I whimpered as Louis tugged my head to the side. Zayn's eyes landed on the bite mark.

"How does it feel, Zayn?" Louis asked suddenly, his arms wrapping around me, squeezing me tightly as if it were a friendly hug. "How does it feel to see my hands on her? Holding her and squeezing her?" He rested his chin on my shoulder.

An animalistic sound rang from the back of Zayn's throat as he tried to drag himself over to where we were standing. His movements were sluggish and slow. The dark circles under his eyes looked almost hollow. Still he refused to give in.

"How does it feel to see me tasting her blood?" Louis went on to say, his tongue lapping over the wound on my neck, gathering fresh and dried blood from my skin. My stomach churned as he continued to do so until Zayn gave out a cry.

"Leave her alone! It's me you fucking want! Do what ever the fuck you like with me but let her go, you bastard!"

Louis chuckled against my skin. "Delicious, I must say."

"Get away!"

"Why Zayn?" Louis asked with a groan. He sighed deeply. "Why?"

Zayn looked desperate, moving to his hands and knees once again. Remaining motionless, I could hear his deep breathing. I was shaking, well aware that the more he moved, the more likely it was that he would pierce his heart.

"Zayn, stop moving-" I started but Louis cut me off.

"Harry, don't," I heard him say. I looked to see that Harry had moved towards Zayn, most likely to kick him down. Zayn snarled up at him, hands clawing into the straw and moss growing from the wood. "She does smell and taste amazing, Zayn," he said. I felt him smiling against my neck. "You did good."

"Louis, please..." Zayn pleaded. "Hurt me instead, please."

Louis chuckled loudly. "I am hurting you."

I froze when Louis' hands moved to squeeze my breasts. I was instantly reminded of the first time Zayn had touched me inappropriately at school, and the hatred and disgust I'd felt towards him for it. With Louis, however, it was a hundred times worse. My heart was racing as he continued to touch me, and I instantly squirmed in his grasp.

"Fuck off!" I shrieked. "Get off of me!"

"See how I'm touching her, Zayn?" Louis said. His tongue swept across my neck once again. I felt a tear roll down my cheek again, terrified and confused. Why was Louis so damn twisted?