Chapter Thirty-Eight

I winced a bit feeling cramps in my lower region. I tiredly opened my eyes and hearing the rain pouring outside my window. I finally get to sleep and now I'm up again cramping. I rubbed my belly a bit taking a deep breath waiting for it to ease up.

I felt Harry's hand run up my back slowly as he took a deep breath. "You okay?" he whispered tiredly. "Yeah just some cramps, I'm fine go back to sleep" I whispered out as he hand stopped on my lower back.

"Earlier you were getting back cramps, maybe something is happening. They should be coming any day now" "No its just cramps, until the water breaks they can't do anything" I shrugged relaxing.

No point of getting all worked up just to be brought back home. Plus it was pouring outside.

I sat up stretching a bit and he followed instantly making me sigh. "What's wrong? Do you need something?" he asked sitting beside me as I smiled shaking my head. "I'm fine just going to get some water, go back to sleep baby" I whispered as I heard Bailey start barking and scratching at the door.

I chuckled getting off the bed and turned to him pushing him back on the bed.

"I'll be back in a bit" I whispered as I walked to the door and opened it feeling Bailey jumping at my feet. I chuckled barely being able to see her due to my huge belly in the way but I could see her tail.

I wish I could pick her up but...

As I walked through the hallway I peeked into Gabby's room seeing her passed out with her teddy bear right next to her. I smiled walking out and headed to the kitchen as I could hear Bailey right behind me due to her collar.

I got a water bottle out of the fridge feeling the cramps coming back. I sighed walking out of the kitchen and through the living room sitting down. The cramps were a bit more intense than the other ones so I didn't even try to fight it. I just laid back on the couch taking deep breaths as Bailey jumped on the couch cuddling into me lowly crying.

Focusing on the rain pouring outside was relaxing mentally even though my body was feeling the exact opposite. I pet Bailey in silence and before I could even realize, I fell back asleep.

"Ren? Renny?"

I opened my eyes slowly seeing Harry looking at me worried as Bailey lowly growled beside me as he touched my stomach. "Can you tell your bodyguard to settle down before I lock her up" he joked looking down at Bailey as she licked my hand gently.

I chuckled looking around still seeing it was dark outside before sitting up. I winced a bit feeling the cramps come back in and even more intense. I laid back on the arm of the couch as his face got serious.

"If the cramps are getting worse, I'm taking you to the hospital" "Okay... I had worse with Gabby trust me I'll let you know when I'm ready. And if my water doesn't break, there's no use in wasting my time going only to get sent back" I said rolling my eyes as he nodded kissing my head.

"Okay... do you want me to help you to the room or you want to stay out here? I don't do want to move you if your feeling more comfortable out here" "Can you actually put some more pillows on my side of the bed please? Sorry to b-" "Sorry for what? That's it?" he asked surprised as I nodded watching him.

"Let me get your side fixed up and I'll come to get you. Bailey stand guard" he called out making me laugh as he headed back to the room. I sat up a bit stretching then looked down at Bailey watching me.

It didn't take long for him to come back and help me off the couch slowly. As soon as I got on my feet feeling the cramps coming back in as he looked down at me quickly. "You okay?" he asked and I nodded wincing hard.

"Yeah it's-" A liquid started to fall down my leg making me freeze and look back up to him. "What?" he asked confused. "Umm... I think my water just broke" I whispered out as he froze for a second then pulled away a bit to look down.

"Oh shit... it's happening. It's Happening!" he said louder letting me go slowly and hesitantly "Stay right there. Give me a second" he said rushing to the room as I took deep breaths turning around feeling the cramps suddenly increase.

I know I'm not an Obgyn but, cramps suddenly going into full-on contractions and back to back ones at that shouldn't be happening. At least I hoped. They couldn't be ready to come right now, not at this moment.

I put my hands on the couch trying to brace myself as the pain came back in seconds later. I whimpered getting down on my knees. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath wondering why they choose to come today at this moment in time.

Shit.

Gabby

I heard Harry on the phone "Mom I need you to come to get Gabby or stay here she's sleep and it's raining but, Ren's water just broke. I don't want to have her in this weather...Thank you. Yeah I called her, she's at work but she's finishing up and is going to meet us there" Harry stated as I opened my eyes seeing him walk in the living room quickly with my baby bag and jacket.

I relaxed a bit so happy he was on it.

I just had to hold on for a few more minutes.

Or so I thought.

I just don't think the baby was willing to hold on. Harry was running around making sure everything was okay as I sat there in silence trying my best.

Harry came over to me touching my back gently "Deep breaths baby-" "Harry" I whispered breathlessly as he came beside me. I looked over to him shaking my head trying to be as calm as I could. I was ready for my baby but, not like this. Don't think I really had a choice though.

"The baby isn't going to make it to the hospital. They're coming now... Grab the baby" I whispered out in pain knowing there was nothing we could do but let them come if this was time. Gabby was sleep and I'm sure driving in this weather and giving birth in this weather wasn't the safest.

I looked at him as he nodded with a serious face still touching my back.

"Okay" was all he said preparing himself as Bailey barked her head off. Harry grabbed towels coming back with his phone to his ear talking to my mother.

"She's not going to make it there... yeah.. Okay, hold on" He got back on the floor dropping the phone and then touching my back gently. "Babe I need to lay you on your back" he whispered as I just nodded as he helped me turn and lay on my back slowly. I took deep breaths feeling so overwhelmed and rushed but seeing him ready for this calmed my nerves a bit.

He looked down taking my panties off and froze for a second before picking the phone back up. "I see the head... Lots of hair" he simply stated making me laugh just a bit. He dropped the phone grabbing towels then looked back up to me.

"Push baby" he whispered looking down as I sat up taking in as much breath as I could then pushed as much as I could feeling the pressure. I felt myself starting to sweat and I was already feeling exhausted.

I looked at him nodding encouraging me to continue even when I felt I had no energy left. One push could take half of your energy.

"That's it baby, just a few more pushes" he encouraged as I nodded taking a few more deep breaths before pushing again and again and again until... I heard a high pitched cry.

I relaxed smiling laying down for a few moments as I caught my breath listening to the cry. I looked at Harry looking down amazed and like a statue holding our second baby after being the one to bring them into this life.

"Dominic..."

Two Chapters Left!

Merry Christmaas Everyone!! <3