Chapter Thirty-Three

"Thank you, you too" I happily said walking out my Gynecologists office. If I wasn't excited to start this process before, I was now. I was giving up alcohol, too much caffeine and keeping my stress to a minimum. 

I was healthy and now all I needed to do is prepare my body to carry a baby. Prenatal pills and vitamins.

Of course I still had to wait for the birth control to fully leave my body but that was fine, I had time to plan our weekend at a couples resort that I found. Doctor told me the perfect time to try and that would be right in the middle of our weekend alone. Plus he even recommended a book for me to read before then. Hopefully, this will work. One of the reasons I didn't want to tell him yet, it wasn't promised.

The only person who knew about my plan was Bonnie and that's because I needed help from someone. Someone who wouldn't tell anyone so... that couldn't even include my mother. She'll tell my dad and he'll tell everyone in excitement. 

It could be a surprise for everyone.

I also thought no one could be more excited than me and clearly, I was wrong.

"Come on if you get this, he's gonna be all over you. You just relax and I'll pick out some things for your vacation" Bonnie smiled holding up a see through mess top and bottom lingerie. 

I sighed shaking my head. "I might as well not wear anything then waste money on this Bonnie" "Listen I know what the goal is but, still enjoy it. That means get your back blown out, have so much sex that you can't practically move but, still have fun. Do some activities and stuff out there too" she smiled and I returned it nodding agreeing.

"We will, getting pregnant isn't promised so I still want to enjoy the time alone with him. But a good amount of time will be in the room" I stated smirking. "Exactly why you're getting this" she stated still holding the lingerie.

"Also make sure you're on top for most of the sex, I know how bossy you get cowgirl" she joked making me bust out laughing. "Trust me, I have no control in that part"I simply stated as she laughed walking over to me sitting down. To everyone Harry was just a sweet guy but in the bed, he had all the control and I was okay with it.

"I'm so happy for you two, I swear you two are so fucking perfect. I'm praying every night for this to happen for you and also for a wedding soon too" "No rush but fingers crossed on everything. I'm ready to have and experience everything with him" I smiled so excited for the future.

I was tired of waiting.

"I can't wait to see the looks his face when it happens" Bonnie laughed getting up to continue looking around as I sighed knowing she was far from done. Hell I bet if Bonnie could do anything else to help, she would. She'll probably text me when I'm ovulating to make sure Harry is taking care of it. She wanted everything to be perfect and if she could she would come to make sure nothing went left.

I love my best friend and of course I would do the same.

I know I couldn't force this but, I hoped this worked. I mean I got pregnant on birth control, actually preparing can make that chance greater now right? 

Stop

No overthinking, no stress, just let Mother Nature do her thing.

And enjoy every second...

********

A Month Later

********

I smiled leaning on the balcony feeling the light breeze on my skin as I watched the water crashing on the shore. I swear this is the best site to relax with even from the bed. We just arrived at the resort with complimentary champagne, chocolate and fruit. For the first day I'll enjoy everything but, tomorrow I'm cutting everything off.