Chapter Twenty Two

"Not a problem at all. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us here okay? No problem, I hope you have a great day" I said smiling before hanging up the phone and continuing to put information into the system.

"Lauryn" I instantly turned to see my boss behind me smiling with a huge cupcake and a candle lit on it. I smiled shaking my head smiling as the team stood behind her started singing happy birthday. Do you ever not feel weird when people sing Happy Birthday.

Once they finished I blew out the candle and they cheered. "Thank you" I whispered taking the cupcake out of her hand and they walked away leaving her there smiling.

"Any plans?" ""Nope. Just staying in" "I guess since yesterday was your day, your mood seems way better than it has been today" I just laughed shrugging "Just a nice day" She rolled her eyes laughing "Mhm... since you're one of my best workers and I appreciate you, I'm going to let you go after lunch to enjoy your day and don't worry it will be paid"

I looked at her crazy waiting for her to laugh and say she's joking. But, she wasn't.

"Thank you Lu but, I can stay here, I don't have anything to do today but-" I jumped hearing Gabby's loud and high squeal behind me. I turned to see her in Harry's arm walking in the door smiling.

"If I was you, I would take my afternoon and enjoy it with that beautiful man, have another kid" she smirked making my jaw drop as she walked away leaving them there. I smiled getting up quickly my eyes locked on his and in those few seconds. I ran through last night.

The feel of him, his hands on my body, how it's been so long yet we moved in sync with each other while we made... love? It was aggressive but, the desire, the need for each other was overwhelming. I never had anything like that but I loved it.

Loved and cherished those moments.

Waking up to him watching me and fingers slowly running up and down my body, left me stunned. I didn't know how to respond just smiled looking into his bright green eyes feeling so many emotions but the biggest one was happiness.

But, where did that leave us?

I wasn't sure but, I wanted things to continue this way.

If I wasn't happy before, I damn sure was happy now.

Gabby jumped into my arms giggling giving me kiss after kiss as Harry hugged both of us kissing my head. "Happy Birthday to mommy" she sung out making me laugh hugging her tighter.

"Happy birthday love" he whispered making me pull away to look at him smiling with his dimples on full display. He's called me love many times and I brushed it off but, something about the way he said it... I couldn't help but feel my cheeks get heated "Thank you" I smiled as he passed me a gift bag. He took Gabby as I opened the bag instantly smiling seeing the gift and brownies.

"Figured you brought lunch with you so we made some brownies as a treat and Gabby got you something. I pulled out the wrapped gift opening it quickly excited to see what my princess got me. I loved her gifts, never the same, but always loving.

I opened it to see a picture frame with a picture of us three on Gabby's birthday. Smiling happily as if shit didn't just hit the fan a few minutes before that. Good times. My eyes instantly started watering forgetting about this picture, now I had it on my desk.

I gave them both a kiss on the cheek feeling a bit overwhelmed but, so lucky and loved by the both of them "Thank you for the picture, thank you for the brownies, and bringing her to see me... everything" I whispered looking over to Harry and he smirked walking closer turning so Gabby couldn't hear anything.