Chapter Nineteen

"I bet you Gabby is gonna be out before Lexi" Bonnie said smirking over at me as I looked at both of them running all around the room giggling wearing themselves out. It didn't matter if the music of the tv was on or not, as long as they had each other they had a good time.

"You're on. My princess has been trying to hit a new record" I said proudly hearing Bonnie laughing. "You're proud of that?" I frowned looking over to her knowing damn well I hated it but, I couldn't force her. Once she wore herself out she would go to bed and be up right at seven.

"No but, I will be proud of all of her accomplishments. But, will get you to pay for dinner sometime this week though since you want to do a bet" I smiled as she rolled her eyes laying on the couch shaking her head.

"I'll just pay for it tonight, I don't feel like going home to cook. Pizza?" She asked and they both froze looking back at us smiling. "Pizza?!" They exclaimed in excitement making me laugh. These two can eat us out of a house and home if they wanted then just run it all off. If only it was that easy.

My phone buzzed on the table and it displayed a picture of Gabby and Harry with the biggest smiles looking like twins. I smiled accepting the call "Hey" "I think I just got the best friend award and knocked Bonnie out of my spot" he said and I could hear the humor in his voice. Thought he was over it. He was my favorite guy best friend and Bonnie was my girl best friend. No one was better than the other.

"How so Mr. Styles?" "It's a surprise I hope you're free the day before your birthday" I smiled looking down excited now. What did he have planned for my birthday?

"No plans at all, what do you have in mind?" "It's a surprise Renny, I just need you to be ready by six that night. My mom already claimed Gabby for the night and your actual birthday if you need her to" I sighed shaking my head still shaking. No way in hell he was going to let this fall-through.

"You have it all planned out I see?" "I do, want to make sure everything goes as planned" "Can I at least know if I need to wear a dress-" "I got it covered. It will be on your bed by the time you get home from work" he quickly stated making me sigh. I hated surprises and he knew it but I also knew he was going to budge so, I would have to wait.

"Now that you finally realize I'm not giving you no hints, where's my princess?" He quickly asked making me laugh looking over to Gabby. "Gabby, daddy's on the phone" I called out making her freeze looking over to me.

As if her smile could get any brighter, she proved me wrong quickly running over. She grabbed the phone quickly "Daddy" she exclaimed running off with my phone as I shrugged letting her tell him about every single thing she did today and him be happy to hear all of it.

I looked over at Bonnie shaking her head. "I swear nothing matters once they hear their father wants to talk. They will ignore everything including you" she joked but it was true. Most of the time Harry was here and she wanted all of his time but if he couldn't be here, he would call and she wanted all his time too. Can't count how many times she even asked me to call if she hasn't spoken to him in a while.

"She's happy, That's all that matters" I smiled looking over to Bonnie as she nodded agreeing. One of our goals in life was to make sure our daughters were happy, try to shield them from the bad things we had to endure but also give them space to have lessons of their own when they get older.

"This is the happiest you both have ever been, think about that" Bonnie smiled and I looked at her confused at that comment. Before I could even ask she was getting up to get her phone. "Large half pepperoni half cheese pizza coming up"

*******

I laid on the couch watching Moana for the hundredth time this month as Gabby and Lexi sat there silently watching as if they never saw it before until, they started to sing.