Chapter Eight

"Where to for lunch?" I heard a voice behind me asked and I sighed closing my eyes. I turned around to see Tyler standing there smiling at me hard.

Honestly I was hoping he forgot.

"Umm, not sure to be honest. Any ideas?" I asked as he thought for a second. "Moe's, McDonald's, they have a deli up the street. They have some good sandwiches" I nodded smiling "Sandwiches it is" I whispered making he nod and head to the back to grab his stuff as I cleaned my desk up.

I really hoped this wasn't anything that I would regret. I didn't want to be mean but, I didn't want to lead him on. He seemed determined to have something though.

I think he was bit delusional, I don't understand how he didn't get any of my hints.

He drove us there and chatted the whole time about his life and I really could care less but, I just nodded smiling. Until we got to the deli and ordered our food.

"How's Gabby doing?" "Great, couldn't be better than she is now" I smiled thinking about Harry. Brought so much joy without even trying to.

I ordered a turkey, cheese, lettuce and Mayo on a roll as he got tuna salad on a roll. Once we sat down I wasted no time scarfing the whole sandwich down. It was so good and I don't know if it was just because I was hungry but I didn't care. He didn't seem to mind either.

"Nothing I love more than a woman who can eat" he laughed and I just chuckled shrugging. "I love to eat though, I need to cut back a little bit" I laughed and he scoffed. He looked at what he could see of my body then looked back up biting his lip and I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes.

"Why? You look good. Girls would kill for your body and guys with kill to touch it" he whispered I smiled not responding to it. He just laughed "Don't tell me no one has told you that. I know the guy who gave you Gabby definitely had to see that" he stated so simply that it threw me off. That was a bit far to say especially since is the first time we actually went out.

I mean hearing compliments were always nice but, this was uncomfortable. Hearing this come from him didn't turn me on or make me feel beautiful it just made me feel kind of disgusted.

Where was he going with this?

Thankfully I got him off the subject of my body and he happily jumped onto talking about him and his accomplishments at such a young age like getting out on his own at the age of seventeen and attending college. Somehow it went to how many girls he's gotten and him going to the gym to get a six-pack.

None of this was interesting to me, I needed to know what your future goals and what you plan on doing as a career. Where do you see your self in five to ten years?

I was so thankful when my phone started vibrating and his name and picture with him and Gabby sticking their tongue out appeared. I didn't want to seem rude but I didn't care and apologizing for the call, I needed it.

"Hey what's going on Harry?" "Nothing much, um... just wanted to see if we could have dinner tonight. Gabby asked yesterday and I wanted to ask but, I wasn't sure if asking yesterday after... you know would be okay" I smiled nodding.

"Yeah, that's fine. You can pick her up anytime after five" I simply stated. There was a moment of silence and I wasn't sure if we got disconnected or he lost service.

"Either your service sucks or you didn't catch the word we" "We?" I asked confirming that he didn't just want Gabby, he wanted both of us. "Yes Renny. You always invite me over, I want to do the same and also to show you where I live. Never know what can happen and this is just another place just in case. You know?" He asked making me giggle looking around the deli feeling Tyler's eyes on me also but, it didn't matter.