Introduction + Foreword

Before you begin this story, I'd like to mention a few things in this story.

• This story is entirely fictional and an alternative universe as well.

•The time period will be in the 1940's. Racial issues are not involved in this story as both of my main characters would have been targeted, I had to make that entirely clear as someone thought this book would have racism involved due to the time period. They obviously do not know fictional's definition along with alternative universe.

•Slang will remain modern because I honestly didn't feel like looking up or remembering the slang words from the 1940's. Sorry.

• the geography will be correct as it takes place in Gary, Indiana along with Chicago, Illinois and the lower region of Michigan (I live in Michigan and I have personally been to these places in person.)

There will be trigger warnings for every beginning of the chapter if violent such as murder, kidnap, death and etc. rarely, any sexual scenes because I do have underage readers if it comes to that scenario.

MOST CHAPTERS DO NOT HAVE A TRIGGER WARNING YET.

(If they do, great but if they don't let me know so I can place one.)

Foul language is extremely HEAVY in this story. If you aren't a fan of swearing. You have been warned. I swear a lot.

• Michael's character will not be portrayed as his real self. He will hold negative emotions along with negative physical actions. Basically,
In short.. he will be a moody asshole. You will either dislike or like him on different chapters as you get to know the characters in the story.

• a few characters will be fighting with each other often, it is normal. If you don't enjoy people fighting and play fighting, don't read further.

• If A.U stories aren't your thing please do not read further into this story also if you comment the following: "Michael isn't like this wtf" OR "you are disrespecting his legacy"

I have already stated that he won't be the same as his real self. I will immediately block you if you annoy me about it or are rude towards anyone including myself.

This is a bully free zone and I will not tolerate your bullshit. I shouldn't even have to place this here but guess what, when you deal with people making comments like this, you will become irritated with it.

Anyways...

I hope all of my fellow readers enjoy this story. I love you all so much and thank you for supporting this story!
xox

-Veronica

This is quite a different tale from the ordinary...

⚠️ warning ⚠️ :

Kidnap, murder, violence and death

December 5th, 1942

The slap echoes throughout the room as the two men snicker as the man in the chair sat there unable to move. The man who stands before the man in the chair bend down at an eye level with the man sitting who was bound to the chair.

The man lifts up his chin slowly to look in the man's eyes. "Well, well ... the great patriarch of the Jacksons crew has finally cracked..." the man chuckles before smiling coldly. "Where is the boy?" The man demands.

The man spits in his face. "I'm not saying shit to you!"

The man stands up as he cocks his head to the right side before punching the man sitting down. "You will fucking tell us or we will kill you."

"I rather die then let you hurt my son and family. So fucking kill me right now. You will never find him!" The man shouts back.

"Very well... shoot him. Get this shit over with.. We'll find the boy on our own."

One of the men in the back came forward with a gun pointing directly at the head of the man sitting down. "Goodbye, Joseph Jackson."

"Go to hell.." Joseph spat back before the trigger of the gun went off.

"C'mon.. I know a place to dump his body." The man demands as he left the room leaving the other two men behind to carry the body back to the SUV that was park by the door.

___

"What is this place call, Frankie?" The man's voice struggles as he and another carried Joseph's lifeless body toward the river.

"Grand Calmunt River..." Frankie responds as he stops at the edge where the water came up at. "Throw his body half way in and get back in the car. We have shit to do."

"Like what?" The other man responds as they stop walking.

"We need to find Michael Joseph Jackson. The next Don for the Jacksons so hurry the fuck up before I kill you both myself." Frankie says as he pull his fedora foreward to avoid the sunlight.

"The boss wouldn't be happy that you killed his best two men in our crew."

Frankie turns around to face the men carrying Joseph's body before bursting into complete laughter. "Arnold? Eden? The best men? You are two imbeciles who causes nothing but trouble. You are just around to help the leads of the missions to get rid of the bodies, I'm sure Mr. Capone wouldn't give less than a shit about you both being dead now hurry the fuck up. I'm getting cold just by standing here scolding to you children. " Frankie spats before walking back to the SUV that was park up the hill.

"You heard him..." Arnold says as he pulls Joseph's arms up. "Let's just this over with.. I need a shower."

"Don't you forget to add a warm plate full of a meal too." Eden adds as they carry the body further into the river before throwing the body and heading back to the SUV.

Thank you for reading x

More is to come soon. Stay tune.