God's Wrath and New Hope

Start from the beginning

"I didn't expect you to be the type to resort to sneak attacks Vegeta though I must say, it was a step for you," Black mocked. Vegeta didn't say a word and transformed right into Super Saiyan Blue.

"Oh aren't we eager today?" Black mused as he turned Super Saiyan Rose. Zamasu got up and flew next to his partner without saying a word. He'd would have to worry about Black's mental state later and focus on killing the mortals that stand before him.

"Enough talk Black, we're going to end this senseless bloodshed right now! RAGHHHHHHHHHH!" Trunks roared as he powered up in Super Saiyan 2 first before his aura changed into the same one he used to fight off Black. The four of them squared off as Trunks's aura raged around with anger.

"Father knows as well as I do that their tag team is impossible to overcome. Meaning that we got to separate them for the time being. This way we can have the chance to defeat Black. Once we get that chance then it's up to one of us to hit him with an attack that would finish him in one hit or otherwise he'll get another Zenkai," Trunks thought as he glanced over at his father.

"Which one will you fight, Trunks," Vegeta asked as if he read his son's mind. Trunks looked at the enemies if front of him to weigh his options. He knew that the key to pulling this off is to stun Zamasu long enough to move him out of the way. Problem is that he doesn't pain let alone can you inflict pain on him. But during Trunks secret training before heading out, he thinks that he developed a technique that may be able to hold him off long enough for both his father and him to unleash a devastating combine attack. He just needed to time it at the right moment and hit the right area so that was why........

"Enough time wasted, I came to a conclusion!" Trunks shouted as he charged right at Zamasu at full speed. Both Black and Zamasu were shock since usually they try and take down best offensive fighter first but this time they are attack the shield? Trunks wasted no time to punch Zamasu hard in the stomach to where a stream of gale passed right through Zamasu's body. Trunks didn't let up as he spun kicked him in the same spot and sent him flying a great distance away from Black and chased him down. The Goku look-alike quickly tried to go after the future warrior but he was stopped as Vegeta punched him hard in the fast, causing him to float back a bit. Black glared at Vegeta as he smirked at him with a smug face. Without warning or even a hint, Vegeta dashed towards Black with what could be called pure speed. As the so called god saw the linear approach he decided to go in for a punch until he realized that Vegeta had already closed the gap between them, forcing him to defend the two punches that were coming at him. After successfully blocking his strikes, Black decided to throw a high kick but the Saiyan prince was swift enough to duck under him. The Goku look-alike was shocked again as that was a second time Vegeta outplayed him in this engagement. In the mitts of his contemplation, Vegeta landed a kick in Blacks's right ribs and another one that planted itself into his lower gut, sending him flying through the sky.

"He's increased his strength by this much?" Black noted as he flipped himself into a full stop. But the bastard didn't get any room for breather as Vegeta was right on his tail and was ready to kick him to the ground. Black quickly put up a guard and blocked the kick, resulting Vegeta to proceed to push him to the ground himself. Black's back slammed into a uncountable amount of trees, traveling such a great distance in a short amount of time that they made it back to the destroyed city. Zamasu who was now in the situation of blocking Trunks's sword noticed this in the corner of his eye.

"Black's getting pushed back by Vegeta despite the fact that his power has increased by that much?" Zamasu worried. The Kai slipped through Trunk's slash and dash straight towards the city. It didn't take him long to get there but like Black said earlier, it doesn't matter if you're immortal if you aren't strong yourself. This was evident as the sinner caught up to him with ease and kneed him to the ground, causing him to crash with great force. Black gritted his teeth as Zamasu was being preoccupied while he was getting pushed through buildings. He pushed the Saiyan prince's leg off him and attempted to quickly skewer Vegeta with his Divine Lasso while he gained some distance but his target seemed to be too fast to be hit as he dodged every single one of them while debris was falling all around them. Vegeta quickly grabbed his hand from firing any more needles and punched him square in the face. Black felt some blood leave his mouth and punched Vegeta in the ribs as he was left wide open. He smirked for a moment until it completely faded away as Vegeta tanked the blow rather easily. The Saiyan prince retaliated with a knee to the stomach as he grabbed Black's hand to prevent him from running away. Each time Black was kneed, he could feel himself getting pushed back and his feet were sliding against the ground while intense winds kicked up debris and dust with every blow landed. After having enough, Vegeta kneed him one last time before kicking him through several buildings.