Long Live

I am so sorry for the extremely long delay....I was very busy this summer and pretty much this year so far with dance! Anyways, here's the next chapter. :)

Chapter Sixty Two

Taylor's POV

To me, this felt like the senior prom I never had. Except without Claire's brothers' overbearing stares looking over my shoulder, along with her dad. No, so this wasn't really like the prom I never had..

Although some of the cast were here, which made me feel a little better, standing among the tiled foyer while we still were waiting on my girl. Once the limo pulled up in front of our house just ten minutes earlier, I was ready to get going, though Claire was still wanting to be as perfect as possible. Ashley, Kristen and Nikki filed up the staircase in their sparkling cocktail outfits, coming to the rescue, while the men stayed down with me.

The others were in a bit of a conversation while I excluded myself from it to think. I leaned back against the cream colored wall as my hands snuck into my pockets. We'd went through this all before. Once. Claire's first Twilight red carpet appearance was for the first installment of Breaking Dawn, way back in 2011. When we weren't married, or expecting kids- everything then was so easy... But now, there was more to think about, more to consider.

Time after time I kept repeating to myself that the day was getting closer. It was still far, far away, but each week, as she got bigger... I can't stop myself from wondering when it'll be here. The doctor announced the due date to be the 10th of February. Just a day before my own birthday. But as we've both researched with having twins, they can come whenever they please! So if that ends up happening, I'll probably shit myself.

I quickly knocked out those thoughts and heard high chatter coming from upstairs, I turned my gaze over to the top of the hand rail where my mind disintegrated into dust. Meaningless, gray dust. At that very moment, I looked up only to see Claire trailing down each step with grace. Dark, royal blue covered her figure while rhinestones were scattered across her chest. The fabric just effortlessly flowing up and over her beautiful round stomach and continuing down to her feet. She held a strand of the material in her hand to keep herself from tripping. Though I hoped she knew that I would be there to catch her if she did..

Her soft brown hair was straightened and pulled back into a tight ponytail. I figured it was to make her neckline shine.

More or less, she was breathtaking.

When she smiled, I felt like I was the luckiest man in the world. But when that smile was joined with those sparkling eyes making contact with mine... I knew I was the luckiest man in the world.

Rob, the british bastard, whistled over to Claire, "My, my.. look at that hot mama." I shoved him in the shoulder while Claire giggled, blushing a light pink. While the others descended past her and over to their dates, Kellan must have sensed something randomly, and had everyone load up into the limo.

Finally, I was alone with my love.

She extended her hand out towards me and I grasped it gladly, pulling her into my body, I bent down to whisper in her ear.

"You just took my breath away, you know that?"

She chuckled deep from within her throat, "No I did not, but thank you for making me have an orgasm just looking at you."

I rumbled with pleasure, "After the movie dear, afterwards we can do whatever you want."

Her head rotated to me with a sly smirk on her round face, "Whatever I want huh?... We'll see if I can last until then, alright?"