An Unfortunate Club Outing

Chapter Sixteen:

Claire's POV

"So.. is our bet still on for tomorrow?" I wondered, sticking my fork into the chocolate molten cake we had ordered for dessert.

Taylor slipped a small bite into his mouth and chewed. "I don't know.. If you're still up for it, then I'm game." he winked.

I chuckled, placing another chocolate syrup covered bite into my mouth. "Why not? I mean, you know I'm going to win." I shrugged, setting down my fork on the plate.

"Oh now you're getting ahead of yourself." Taylor laughed.

"Oh am I?" I grinned, leaning forward on the table on my elbows.

He stared me down with those piercing eyes, "You know I'm right."

"You're probably right then.. Well I mean, you already did say that I was going to spend the weekend at your place already." I smirked. "So that means you think you're going to win." My pulse sped up as I thought of a whole weekend with him. Alone. In a very large house.

"I could be thinking that. You never know.." he shrugged and leaned back into his chair.

"We'll see, Lautner.." I jerked my head upwards, with a cheesy smile.

After I finally gave in and let Taylor pay for our incredible dinner, though I was so against it, and wanted to at least give him a ten or something.. He never would have let me do that anyway, but I tried didn't I. We then decided to head for a club. It was only 8pm so we wanted to pass the time with a little fun. We walked down the street, leaving his car with the valet since the nearest club was only a few blocks from where we were. I was wrapped in Taylor's arms as we strolled through the darkness of downtown San Francisco.

"Wait, how can I get in when I'm only 18?" I whispered once we saw the line forming out the door of club Ruby Skye off of Union Square.

"Well once they see me, they'll let me in right away. And with you looking absolutely gorgeous, they'll automatically approve." he whispered huskily back.

"Oh interesting. So if I look like a slut then I'm allowed in no matter what? Hmm."

"Well you don't look like that. But thats kinda the point... You look like a goddess." he chuckled.

"Thanks a bunch, hunky werewolf." I said sarcastically, managing a small laugh.

When we were finally in the front of the line, the big guard took one look at Taylor and then passed him through. Along with taking one more look at me, then having me walk through. I sighed in relief that it kind of worked.

Inside was loud.

The pumping music pulsed through my body, as the heat of all the people overwhelmed my skin.

Taylor moved his hand to my waist, hugging me closer to his body so I wouldn't get swallowed by the large amount of people around us. Taking me to the middle of the dance floor.

A remix of Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns started playing. I've heard it before, and it was one of my favorite remixes of this song. I immediately started grinding on Taylor, swaying from high to low. He got hold of my waist with both of his hands, moving with me. I smirked at him as my arms raised in the air, one hand landing on his head while the other gripped his bicep. My fingers twined through the strands of his silky hair while he pulled me closer to his body. His erection stabbing me in the stomach. I gasped, though continuing doing what I was doing.

His rock hard rubbed on me as we flowed together, the music filling my body full of lust. The steady beat matched my heart rate, until something changed. Taylor snatched my thigh, hitching it up on his body. I froze, sweat trickling down the length of my neck as I stared sensually at him.