Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace

Chapter Forty Nine:

Claire's POV

February 11th, 9:15am.

Today was Taylor's 19th birthday and obviously he was still enjoying his sleep. I on the other hand was up and searching some things quietly on my laptop next to him.

I went on Google and typed in my name. A shitload of stuff came up in an instant, making my eyes widen.

Right on top was a new article by JustJared:

Happy Birthday to Taylor Lautner! Finally that boy is 19.. Right up there with his soon to be wife, Claire. Speaking about that, every one's been talking about when this happy couple will plan thee big day!

I quickly scrolled past that and clicked on a few days old post by CelebBuzz:

Claire lands a job! As a back up dancer for Selena Gomez & The Scenes summer tour this year. Rehearsals had started back in the beginning of January and everything looks like it'll be good. Though, six months apart from her lover, Taylor Lautner, is a long time -

Ya think?

What can happen throughout those months?

Bullshit, was all I thought.

I then closed the window and went to find some comfort in my pictures folder.

I had a whole bunch of different folders containing my thousands of photos. Photography, Family, Dance, Friends, Randoms, Santa Fe 2010, Christmas 2010... Taylor and I.

I double clicked on that one.

Up popping out a trillion random funny pictures of us. Smiling, laughing, playing around and making faces, kissing, cuddling, sleeping. Just looking at all of these made me wonder how many more I would upload onto here and into this folder. I would later in life make a new folder.

Our Family.

I smiled to myself and looked over at my sleeping rock.

He was laying on his stomach, arms above his head on top of the pillow. I laughed quietly to see his face completely smashed into the poor pillow.

I then closed my laptop and set it down on the floor carefully. Then returned to Taylor, crouching next to him slightly. I stroked his tuft of messy hair softly, traveling down his neck and to his bare back. I trailed my finger through the muscles of his shoulder blades, my head propped in my hand. Of course, he didn't move. I grinned and kept going at it.

Slowly making pathways along his back. I could tell that he was waking up now. His smooth skin was now forming goosebumps from where my finger had been. I giggled when a moan was released from his mouth. That was most likely filled with soft pillow. How could he breathe? Oh right. Cause he's kissed me. Ha, ha. (Cue glance towards you, adding a smirk and wink)

A few minutes passed and a sleepy inhale came from him. His head was roughly removed from that damn pillow and those hazel eyes slowly opened to see me smiling at the birthday boy.

"Well good morning.."

He stared for a good two seconds before breathing a small chuckle and laying his head back down.

I shook my head and laughed, "Happy birthday, Taylor." Leaning forward, I kissed his forehead.

"Hmm, thanks." He groaned, still majorly hazy.

"I think you need an hour or two." I sat up.

"I think you're right." He mumbled into the sheets.