Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves

Chapter Twenty Seven:

Claire's POV

We awoke the next morning, or excuse me, afternoon and realized that people would soon be piling into the house wondering where we are. We both hopped in Taylors enormous shower and washed up, though still managing a few sensual kisses here and there. After, I dressed in one of my Roxy swim suits and pulled on some frayed shorts, along with an American Eagle dark brown draped vest.

Can you tell that AE is my favorite place to shop? The only place where I think things look... cute.

I ran some purple jelly hair product through my wet curls so that they would stay curly and won't turn frizzy until I hit the water. I bent over my suitcase again and picked up my powder and eyeliner from my make up bag, but suddenly feeling a light slap on which was my butt..

I gasped and stood up straight and looked who had done it. Obviously I already knew cause no one else was here yet..

There he stood, wearing his swim shorts and nothing else but his hair gelled in its original way; smirking at me.

"Now Taylor.. Did you just slap my ass?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes.

He shook his head like a little boy. "No I did not Miss."

"Are you sure?" I asked once again, smiling now.

He did one sharp nod with a wide grin on his baby like face, and I took a step towards him, wrapping my arms around his bare torso and pressing my exposed stomach against his own.

He looked down at me and smiled sweetly, "You look amazing.." brushing a damp curl off my shoulder.

"Thank you." I giggled, placing a kiss on his chest. "As for you.. Unbelievable as always." I shrugged from under his grasp.

His body rumbled as we smiled at each other.

***

"So this is thee Claire! Wow you're tall." Kellan laughed coming through the front door with Nikki under his arm.

My face grew hot as he pulled me into a tight Jacob type hug, squeezing me to death. I was laughing hard at him though they were turned into raspy chokes until he let go of me. "So nice to meet you." I chuckled, getting my breath back.

Kristen and Rob arrived shortly after them. Rob british accent startling me at first, having me laugh at myself and everyone around me. Taylor was in the kitchen handing out food and drinks while some people were watching whatever was on TV. Just relaxing before we hit the beach that I hadn't been on yet. Ashley and Jackson came through the door next, along with Peter, Elizabeth, Rachelle, and Cam.

The "Pack" came soon after, just making the whole house a lot louder. Everyone was super nice, and especially Kellan and Paul. The goofs of the whole group. Besides all the other "werewolf" brothers. They, I couldn't get enough of.

Soon enough, we were all walking down the patio steps right onto the sand banks. Taylors warm fingers wrapped around mine while we strolled down the hot sand that tickled its way between my toes. The boys set up two large umbrellas with a bunch of towels laid underneath, while us girls undressed and made our way into the water.

Even for September, it was still the mid 80's.

"I like your little wrap thing that you were wearing." Ashley said as we walked towards the inviting cool waves.

"Thanks! American Eagle." I chuckled.

"Oh nice! I love their clothes." she smiled, touching her toes to the blue water.

"Me too." I nodded, stepping in ankle deep.

"Isn't it cold?" Nikki screeched at me, her arms wrapped tightly around her exposed body.

I shook my head and went a little deeper. I wasn't immune to cold water whatsoever. It had never bothered me when I was little, like for when we would go in the pool; I would jump in before all my friends and they would stare at me like I was completely crazy and was going to get frost bitten toes.

I looked over my shoulder for a moment and had the urge to do a double take.

Taylor strode down the sand towards me with a small smile on his face. The sun easily bounced off his intensely tanned skin, sending even more heat through my body, I sank a little lower in the water to cool down. The other guys soon followed Taylor down to the waters edge and jumped in, with some making their way to their ladies. Or for the brothers' sake, they just splashed around each other and played with each other like little kids.

Once Taylor was finally at my side, he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and legs around his waist.

"What was that for Mister?" I smiled at him, the waves crashing into our bodies.

"I'm just glad to see you happy." his smile seemed to go farther off his face.

I heard laughter and playful screams coming from behind us, but all of it was slowly drowned out by just staring into this mans eyes. Twinkling brightly at me from the sun. His hair now wet and hanging slightly above his eyes, though I still smiled, feeling so in love.

We slowly leaned forward and kissed passionately under the shining sun. Water splashing us lightly, having it trickling off of our warm bodies. A small grin appeared as I kissed his wet lips, loving every damn minute of this moment. I felt as if I was complete now. Having met all his friends and being here with him.

"I'll always love you.." I breathed, our foreheads connected.

"You'll always be in my heart, no matter what happens.." he replied, stroking my cheek with one of his hands.

"Awww!"

"How sweet.."

"Whoo! Go get it Taylor!"

"Goddamnit Taylor, you're too young to be doing that." And that was Robert Pattinson himself.

Taylor whipped around, still tightly holding me in his grasp and we saw everyone completely staring at us with big smiles on their faces. I looked at Taylor the same time he looked at me, and laughed my head off in embarrassment. Laying my head forward on his shoulder, while his body shook with nervous laughter. I could feel that he was just as embarrassed as I was so it was all good.

"That was one hell of a kiss.." Kiowa laughed in shock, Bronson chuckling along with him.

Taylor groaned and kissed my cheek before carrying me back to the shore. I was guessing that he wanted to deal with some of the guys in private.

He set me down on one of the towels, where Ashley, Kristen, and Nikki had retreated back to, and trudged off to Alex, Kiowa, and Bronson. I was a little nervous being left alone among these three again, thinking that they were going to dive bomb me with all these questions about our sex life. But surprisingly, they were cool. 

We all giggled as we watched the fight brew up. But it soon turned into a playful fight, as they were pushing and shoving each other like usual as Kris informed me. They were soon in the sand wrestling, having me in weird hysterics. Us four then laid down on our towels to relax and get on with our tans. Though I didn't need that much work.. Trust me, I don't do tanning beds! That's just horrible for your skin and plus, I'm already naturally tan.. Which is an upside for me.

My thoughts dozed off as I listened to the waves crashing into the rocks in the distance, low chattering along the sand and the boys still wrestling.. I slowly closed my eyes and was soon in a light sleep...