Be My Hero

This chapter contains **LANGUAGE** & I'm sorry if any of you are Miley Cyrus lovers; don't take this the wrong way with how I am portraying her :) 

Chapter Thirty One

Claire's POV

"C'mon Claire Bear! Get your butt in here!" Nikki hollered from inside one of the biggest Macy's I had ever seen. Well it was only LA. New York was probably much, much bigger. I crossed my arms and laughed, "Hmm, no thanks! Have fun in there."

Ashley and Kristen grumbled and took both of my arms, literally dragging me into the store.

"Seriously guys!" I moaned, eventually using my own two feet so that I didn't look like a complete fool. Why did Taylor call them to take me shopping? He knows how much it bothers me.

"Geez Claire. At least I came in and I hate shopping too.." Kristen admitted as we started walking around through the rows of different clothes.

"Fine. Just don't expect me to try anything on.."

They all looked at me like I was kidding, but obviously I wasn't. Nikki scoffed, "Yeah right, like you're gonna get away with not trying at least... Um, this dress on." she grabbed a flowy late summer dress, deep purple flowers covering it along with white patches. It tied around in a bow in the back, making it look sorta like an empire waist. It looked alright...

I studied it, "I do like purple."

"Alrighty then! One piece of clothing!" Nikki chimed, smiling brilliantly.

I rolled my eyes and took the hanger, laying over my arm as we walked around a little more.

I pulled on the racer back dress, tying the ribbon around my waist. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror that was in my dressing stall. Hmmm, not bad, not bad. It fit me fairly well in all the right areas, which was more of my concern. I didn't want to look funny in it. Well nobody does anyway. I turned the knob and walked out to my awaiting audience members.

"Well?" I said wearily.

Smiles appeared on all of their faces, "You look beautiful!" Ashley commented first.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer. "Really?" I played a bit with the edges of the fabric.

"Would we lie to you?" Kristen raised her eyebrow.

"Well I only met you not that long ago.." I joked.

Nikki rolled eye big eyes, "Whatever Claire. We love it on you and that's all that matters."

"Nuh uh!" I protested like a child.

She grinned at me triumphly, "Let's go! We have our things now, but we just need to find you some shoes..."

"Oh fabulous." I spun back round to go change out of this.

Okay so the total of the day was about 500 bucks. Over 500.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.. Wow these guys are shopaholic's. Except myself of course.

I put in my own share of paying as well, cause I wouldn't let them just buy me two pairs of gladiator sandals, along with the dress, a long necklace and a ring. Not in a million years. Well I only had about thirty dollars, but that's okay right?

They bought themselves a bunch of other things as well.. Ash got some more jeans and a couple simple racer backs, Kristen got a few T-shirts and a pair of shorts, while Nikki got a dress, three pairs of shoes, dark denim jeans, and a fancy top.