An Interesting Day

Chapter Thirteen:

Claire's POV

I was completely thrilled that we broke through that barrier. Finally saying that we loved each other. Instead of:

"I.. I.. I'll miss you.." or the, "I.. err.. Gotta go, be right back."

It felt as if our relationship went up a whole 'nother notch. As Taylor once said for that one interview for New Moon, that was eventually put into one of the trailers.

After I showered and dressed, wearing daisy duke type shorts, though they weren't that short. And a flowy spaghetti strap top, that was purple. My favorite color. Along with a pair of Greek looking sandals. Then, straightening my hair and tying it half up. Stroking on some light mascara and a little powder on my face. Taylor said that I looked absolutely stunning, though I didn't really think so.

He wore his regular faded jeans with a white T-shirt and his leather jacket. I always thought that he looked like a major hottie when he would wear his leather and sunglasses. But I don't think I would want to say that out loud...

It actually turned out to be a fairly nice day. With the sun at its peak by 1pm, it wasn't too windy or anything. Considering it was September.

We were sitting on my bed, trying to figure out what we wanted to do today. He told me that my dad was gonna drive his Audi around tomorrow, which made me laugh. When it comes to Audi's, my dad literally drools once he catches sight of one. Though I do that sometimes too.

"Could I try it out after him?" I asked, batting my eyelashes flirtatiously at Taylor.

He chuckled and shrugged, "Sure... If you're able to handle the raw power of it."

I scoffed in his face, "Right. You have so little faith in me ya know? And plus I have a freaking Camaro, so there." I pouted playfully.

"You have a Camaro?" He raised up a shocked but curious eyebrow.

My eyebrows relaxed into a straight line. "Yeah... I never told you?"

"I guess not." He laughed.

"Well yeah. And I think you'd recognize it from somewhere.." I replied, smirking slightly.

His eyebrow then raised back up again, but in a sexy way, which turned me on. I moved closer to his face, touching my nose to his. Our lips were barely together when my cell buzzed loudly, letting me know that I had a new text message. Taylor breathed sharply through his nose, looking straight into my eyes, his breath tickled my lips. I sighed and removed my forehead from his, grabbing my phone.

It was Kaci. What did she want... I opened it up and it read:

Hey Claire Bear! 

All of us were wondering if you and Taylor would want to come to my house and just hang.. :)

"What is it?" Taylor's deep voice had me shudder as he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Umm.. here." I handed him my phone so that he could read it.

He was silent while he read the text, which had me bite my lip. "Is that okay?" I asked, taking my cell back, waiting for his reply so that I could reply back.

He placed his hand on my leg and rubbed it gently. "Yeah of course. Fine with me." He spoke smiling.

Which I think was a good sign that he was telling the truth. Not that he ever lied to me before. Ever. "You sure? Cause we can do something else..." I suggested.

"Claire. No. Now text her back!" He grinned, kissing me on the cheek softly.

I felt a small flicker of heat flow through my cheeks, and went back to my phone.