Spider man: WHOA this is clearly not consensual, and she is clearly younger than 18. So, keep it in your pants.

???: Oh, thank god a hero.

Thug: Who are you I haven't seen you yet.

Spider man then webs up the 2 walls behind the thug and begins to pull on it hard.

Spider man: Well your lucky I'm your friendly neighborhood Spiderman and not the FBI. If I was id bust open your door and arrest you for being a pervert and preying on a cute girl.

??? head: He thinks I'm cute *blushes*.

Spider man: But I can bust a knuckle sandwich in your face.

Thug: huh what are you tal-

He is then cutoff by Izuku slingshoting himself at the thug punching him in the face. The thug then hits the wall and is knocked out giving Izuku a chance to web him up for the cops.

Spider man: There sleep tight.... Oh, shoot I should probably leave a note.

Izuku then pads himself down cursing himself for not having a freaking pen. He then looks at the girl he saved.

Spider man: Hi what's your name.

The girl is a little confused and dazed as she is still recuperating from what just happened but still answers his question.

???: I'm Ochako Uraraka.

Spider man: Ok um do you have a pen and paper I can borrow.

Ochako is just then completely confused at just the question.

Ochako: Why do you need a pen and paper?

Spider man: So, I can leave a note when the cops get here.

Ochako is even more confused than before.

Ochako: Wait aren't you a pro hero. You have to wait till they show up and show your license.

Spider man: See about that um... I don't have one.

Ochako: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

Spider man: Well I just don't ok I'm a vigilante. Can I please have that pen and paper though.

Ochako hands him the piece of paper. He starts writing "Found this guy trying to rob a girl here you go😊 -from yours truly Spider man". Right when he is about to jump and swing away before the cops come Ochako stops him.

Ochako: W-wait who are you.

Izuku looks back: You know who I am... YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDERMAN.

He then begins to swing away and as he is swinging he runs on a building yelling "WWHHHOOOOAAAAAHOOOOOO". Meanwhile Ochako looks at him with amazement and doesn't even know how to describe the way she s feeling right now. Her heart is racing her mouth is watery and she can't get his voice or even his image out of his head.

Ochako: W-what is this f-feeling.

Meanwhile on a roof with peter

Peter watched the whole thing unfold and could only feel proud about how he handled it. Izuku then begins to swing to the roof peter is on.

Izuku: So how did I do.

Peter: I couldn't have done better myself. Which is why Izuku I think you're ready to be spider man.