He who faced various opponents and experienced many situations of life and death knows that Tsuna is talented. A real rough diamond with a huge amount of experience and talents to be discovered. It could not stop wonder what experience she had lived to be so powerful, for him she is like a Pandora box waited to be open.

But back to the fight →

Tsuna chained the kicks while Ryohei alternated between defence and attack even though he was more on the defence, he manages hardly to give her one or two punches. Tsuna decides to finish it saying.

"I'm going to be serious Ryohei-sempai." She launches towards him, frowning seriously. Hearing this, he realizes that she is not joking and go in a defensive position immediately. She fires two or three punches at a higher speed than the previous ones, which he barely managed to counter without retreating. When he thought he has an opening, he tries to hit her but it was a trap. Tsuna had waited for him to take the bait. She retreats quickly and counter-attacks with a backhand on his head. It was a powerful and straightforward blow that knockdown Ryohei who could barely get up. Reborn and Knuckle, who was watching the fight closely, decide that it was enough and that Tsuna win.

Tsuna helped to raise the boxer to get up, slightly pained he did not reject the help and suddenly shouted 'EXTREME' to the point of causing great pain to the ears which annoyed everyone especially the two skylarks.

"Armonia this match was EXTREME!!! I learned a lot!" He says with a big smile.

"I had fun too but you should stop looking where you will hit otherwise your opponent can figure what you will do and easily hit as I did." Explained Tsuna out of the ring.

"Thank for the EXTREME for the advice!" Shouted Ryohei putting his fist in the air, she stares at him then start to chuckles.

"You are really the sun that brightly shines upon an area." Tsuna says to herself then turned to the two skylarks who really wanted to really fight with her now. She arched an eyebrow and comparing them to children who are exciting about playing with their new toys and they don't hesitate to let it know.

"Fight me omnivore!!" They shout with their weapon set, Tsuna sighs then looks at them with an annoyed and playful look and says.

"Just one of you."

"Are you sure of Tsuna-chan? You just fight oniisan you can faint at any time." Asked Kyoko with concerned, Tsuna smile fondly and pat her head to reassure her which makes Kyoko blush from joy and embarrassed to be treated like a kid or seeing Tsunahime soft and warm smile.

"So who wants to fight me?" She asks looking to the Hibari brothers, only Alaude really want to fight her because when Kyoya hear she can faint any time he puts away his tonfas.

"Ara Alaude it looks like you really want to fight me? Maybe because I forced you to go shopping or to carry my bags last Saturday?" She says teasing the skylark. Everyone in the room looks at him oddly thinking what she just said.

"She managed to take Alaude to go shopping and to carry her bags a whole afternoon!!"

Kyoya looks at him as if someone else had taken his brother's place after she said this Alaude leak killing intent.

"I cuff you to death!!!"

And he tries to attack her. Tsuna evades his attack easily and starts to fight him, everyone who watch them sweat droop or laugh in the case of Takeshi and Asari. Reborn always wearing his costume kicks Ieyasu and orders him to stop the fight. Giotto who rub his head didn't complain this time because he doesn't want them to be hurt. When he managed to stop them with a scolding Alaude and a Tsuna who pout but amused by the interaction of his brother and his future lover. Suddenly Reborn come on the head of Tsuna thinking for a second that her hair it's fluffy with a little smirk/smile on his face.

"Tsuna you named nobody as your guardians right?" She pouts rubbing Leon's head.

"You're like my allies or enemies who harassing me to have guardians or look down on me because I have no official guardians. I have rings with me all the time even though I have a dozen potential guardians I can't choose lightly when the conditions to be a guardian is different compared to Vongola." She explained a little her situation but cut by Knuckle and Hana.

"Rings?" She nodded.

"The rings are the symbols proving that you are indeed the guardians of such a Famiglia but only the oldest like Vongola, Giglio Nero or Armonia have this tradition." Explained Reborn then turned to Tsuna with a smirk.

"Why don't you choose Takeshi, Hayato, Ryohei, Kyoya and Lambo to be your guardians?" With an innocent and cute face. She frowns internally.

"Sly little arcobaleno."

"Hayato and Takeshi want to be your guardians, Lambo lives with you and I think Ryohei won't decline the offer." He continues. Tsuna looks at Takeshi who grins ok with that, Hayato who pleads like kick puppy and Ryohei shouting 'Extreme' she sighs.

"I won't lie we start to harmonizing but even I want this they have to pass the trial by the rings and like I said they don't have the conditions required. " She explained shrugging with a dark face. Giotto in deep thought about this perspective don't feel well when he asked himself that happen when they can't pass the trial but thinks what she said last day.

"Tsunahime what's the meaning what you said yesterday?" He asks suddenly. Everyone turns to him with a questioning look.

"Me too, I want to know what it means." Proclaimed Reborn.

"What did she said?" Asked G with curiosity.

"Even family are still other people. Other than being related by blood, (is there any other relation? ) Aside from yourself, everyone else will always be other people. Don't forget that people tend to place their need before the other." Said Reborn seriously looking at Tsuna who was at the door ready to leave.

"It's what I said, it can mean a lot of things depends on the person but this time it was a warning." She says keeping the meaning of the warning for herself, leaving the room not wanted to talk any further about it.  

ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)ლ(゚д゚ლ)

Chapter done, I tried to do a little fight scene and I think it is not bad but it's not my forte.