Chapter 11

"Speak"

"Thought"

Tsuna POV

"And you know what? I'm in my bed, locked up in my own room by Isabella, after what happened just now, Vlad came to pick me up and report back to Isabella, if I knew how to shut up sometimes! But I never had so much fun. They both scold me up because I have to tell them right away if I feel not well, and especially come home but in addition, I have both skylarks who will monitor me all the time. Already one is already enough that he is familiar and irritates me but the two is just... impossible! But one of them has a lovely secret. "

I confess to my old stuffed toy, my little orange lion cub, not knowing if I should cry or laugh. I sighed a long time thinking of a moment ago, squeezing my stuffed animal very hard.

A few hours ago:

I look at the pendulum of the infirmary and I see that the courses have just finished. 

"Oh mio dio!" I shouted everyone turns to me. 

"Hime-sama what's wrong?" Hayato asked. But before saying anything Kyoya violently opens the door with a threatening aura. 

"Herbivores go away." He says with his tonfas appear in his hands.

"Where did he get his tonfas? In a spatio-temporal pocket?" (One of the 5 great mysteries in the khr world) I thought, looking at him carefully. 

Kyoya seeing that there are too many herbivores and especially the noisiest one he released KI and said his favourite quote 'Kamikorose' darting towards Hayato and the others but stopped immediately. Fighting noises are heard towards the gate, I and the others come out to see what happens.

When we arrive I see Hibari-san's brother Alaude-sempai fighting against Vlad. I knew from the files that there was another prefect who is the big brother of Hibari-san, Alaude-sempai but in the high school section. The outcome of the fight is already known in advance, Vlad has fun with Alaude-sempai who is already injured. I sighed and shake my head, Vlad is having too much fun with his prey before finishing it. Then I notice Gio-nii, Hib-- no Kyoya-san since there are two Hibari and the rest minus Hayato eyes wide open shocked and even open mouth for some people.

I see Kyoya-san, "His name is familiar to me." I thought at the same time, recover faster than the others and have a predatory smile in his face and then launches towards the two fighters, I looked incredulous at the scene in front of me. I see Kyoya-san teasing his brother that he can't beat the carnivore and Alaude-sempai who makes the point if he can't beat the wolf-carnivore then what he can't do it, and continue to make fun of each other. Vlad is glad that a new prey is added. "Shit a headache shows up." 

When I wanted to stop this masquerade Reborn-san pops up from nowhere with Nobuyoshi shocked in front of this show and settled on Gio-nii's head. "Ciaossu!" Everyone turns to him surprised. 

"Reborn /-san!" Ignoring the cries Reborn-san makes the remark. "Alaude and Kyoya will make very good Cloud guardians if they don't die before." With a smirk. Gio-nii started complaining.

 "Reborn!! I do not want Alaude or Kyoya to join the Mafia even though Alaude agreed in some way!! Aie!!" 

But was stopped by Reborn by hitting him with a mallet. 

"Dame-Ie a boss must not complain". I sneered at their interaction and then add. 

"Giotto-san Reborn-san is right, the Hibari clan has been in the Triad for several centuries, so they're already in the Mafia right since birth." I say simply. "How do you know that?" Said Gio-nii surprised, Reborn hit him and then he and I respond to Gio-nii.