32 - Fire - Old City

(POV Arthos)

Amore. According to our legends, Amore is a human being who is destined to be the other half of an elemental god or goddess.

An Amores are said to be the boon or bane of the elemental gods/goddesses. Boon in the sense that they will be a blessing to the gods/goddesses if they reciprocate the love and affection. And bane or destruction for the gods/goddesses when they did not reciprocate the love and affection.

When I first saw Camilla Villarosa, I knew it right there and then that she is the one. I can feel it in my bones. I know very well that Camilla loves and hates me at the same time, and it is a very nice thing to boot with. For there is a thin line that separates love and hate. But sometimes I can feel that what she feels towards me are just hate and disgust.

For the first time in my life, I felt the gloomy uncertainty...

It is almost midnight and I can see that Camilla is having a dilemma whether she wants to come with or not. Mahigit isang oras na din siyang palakad lakad sa loob ng kwarto niya. Pinag-iisipan siguro niya ang alok ko sa kanya na dalhin ko siya sa mundo ko.

"Hello there, Camilla," bati ko sa kanya nang bigla akong lumitaw sa harapan niya.

"What the fuck, Blaze! Bakit ka nandito sa kwarto ko?" gulat na tanong niya sa akin.

"You are about to say my name, uunahan na kita," nakangiti kong sagot sa kanya.

"Well, since you are here. Let me tell you that I already changed my mind. Wala akong balak sumama sa mundo ng mga engkanto na tulad mo!"

"Is that so?"

Ngumiti lang ako kay Camilla at dahan dahan na lumapit sa kanya. I am torn between strangling the life out of her, or making love with her.

"Blaze, hindi ako sasama sa mundo mo!" matapang na sabi ni Camilla habang lumalayo sa akin.

"My convincing power is exceptional."

"Convincing power? Baka horny power," sagot niya habang umaatras pa rin sa akin.

"Come with me in the Old City. You will like it there."

"Ayoko nga sumama sa'yo, Blaze. Pilitin mo muna ako."

"Hmmmm?"

"I mean, hindi ako sasama kung saang lupalop ka nakatira and that is final," confident na sabi ni Camilla, but her eyes widened nang tumama sa wall ang likuran niya.

"Final? I can just kiss you at tapos na lahat ang paghihirap ko."

"Wow ha? Napaka-conceited mo naman ata? Feeling mo kapag hinalikan mo ko, mababaliw na agad ako sa'yo at susundin ang lahat ng gusto mo?" inis na sabi niya sabay bahagyang tulak sa akin.

Sinubukan niyang lumakad palayo sa akin, pero mabilis kong hinila ang kanyang braso papalapit sa akin. Within seconds, she is already a prisoner inside my arms.

"I am the god of fire. I am an expert when it comes to hot and steamy kisses," bulong ko sa kanya as I inched my face closer to her.