2 - Fire - Blaze

Arthos is my ancient name, but I am now known as Blaze Azevedo.

A half Portuguese and half Filipino owner of the most luxurious nightclub chains in the country. Of course, that is just my front. I am an immortal god who is already a thousand years old.

"Boss, we have a commotion on the second floor. I just thought that you should know," sabi ni Jaime, my right hand.

Binigay niya sa akin ang isang tablet kung saan may feeds ng mga pangyayari. Our frequent guest, Royce Myers is a son of a powerful senator. Napapalibutan siya ng mga ilang models sa kanyang private table.

Isang babae na mukhang college student ang bigla na lang sumugod sa loob ng second floor. She is wearing an alluring party attire, but she looks young.

In just a few steps, he kicked Royce Myers on the face. Hindi pa ito natuwa and she kicked his balls, which rendered Royce almost unconscious.

"Whoah! We have a fighter here. Who is she?" tanong ko kay Jaime habang pinapanuod kung ilang flying kicks ang pinakawalan ng babae.

"Camilla Villarosa. She is the younger sister of Alessia Villarosa, the socialite model na ex-fiancee ni Royce Myers."

"Oh? The revenge of the younger sister?"

"That must be the case as Royce suddenly cancelled his wedding to Alessia. The younger sister must be upset."

"Upset is an understatement. Look at her. She can even murder Royce right now kung hindi siya napigilan. Bring her to my office. Let us see kung hanggang saan ang tapang niya."

This is one of the reasons why I love the nightclubs. Everything can happen here. From drama to action, from seduction to aggression, name it, the nightclub have already witnessed it. I became so fond of the insanity of humans who are already drowned in alcohol.

"Why am I here? Let me go!" sigaw ni Camilla nang pinasok siya ng dalawang bouncer sa loob ng office ko.

She looks drunk and I bet she can easily defeat my two bouncers in her sober state.

"Ms. Villarosa, take a seat. I think you know why you are exactly here," sabi ko sabay turo sa kanya ng upuan.

"Dahil kay Royce? That moronic fuck almost killed my sister because of depression! He is a cheating son of a bitch! I can kill him right now!" sigaw ni Camilla na aktong tatayo sa upuan para balikan si Royce.

"Camilla, sit down!" I said using my calm voice.

I can see fire in her eyes. I know she can kill Royce using her bare hands, but I don't want to see any blood bath right now. I am still enjoying my amusement with this tiger inside my cage.

"Hoy ikaw, lalaki ka! Sino ka ba? Bakit mo ba ko dinala dito?"

"I am the club owner."

"Club owner, huh? What do you need? Kailangan mo ng pera dahil sa eskandalo na ginawa ko? How much do you need?"

Arrogant, fierce, and volatile. Those three words perfectly describe Camilla Villarosa. I want to snap my fingers right now and burn her alive. And yet, I am still enjoying her fuming anger.

"Royce is one of our main clients here in this club. And because of what you did, I doubt he will never set foot in this place again. I lost a valued customer including his friends," I said as I looked at her.

She is touching her temples from time to time. She is probably experiencing headaches right now as I can smell the stench of alcohol from her.

"Again, how much do you need, club owner?"

"I don't want your money, Camilla. I want something else. I want you," I said seductively as I approached her and touched her chin.

She is angry, but I can feel that she is in pain. Her sister probably means a lot to her kaya abot langit ang galit niya kay Royce.

"Ha?" she blinked twice to check if she heard me correctly.

"I said I want you, Camilla. I want you in my bed tonight," I said with a devilish smile.

No one can resist the seductive smile of the fire god. It took her awhile before she answered, but my eyes widened nang hinampas niya ang kamay ko palayo sa kanya.

"Here is my card. Let me know your price," sabi niya sabay lapag ng calling card sa table ko.

For the first time in my life, I was rejected by a mere human. All the women that I have encountered were always enticed with my voice and with my touch. This creature seems to be unaffected with my good looks and sex appeal.

I am the immortal god of fire and desire! No one ever refused me before!

Camilla is decided to leave as she is heading for the door, but I quickly wave my hand and a thin bluish firewall suddenly appeared in front of her.

"What the fuck!" sigaw ni Camilla na nagpaatras sa kanya.

A few inches more and she will be engulfed by fire. I don't want to show her the real me, but she hurt my ego when she rejected me.

"I told you, I want you on my bed, Camilla. One more step away from me and you are a dead meat."

"Wwhat aare yyou?" she stammered as she asked me.

"Let us say I love playing fire, Camilla and you are the one I want as my playmate."