11 - Water - Clayne

(POV Chaz)

Avery Silvestre. She has a ravishing face with a pair of lovely eyes. I saw her quite a few times on magazine covers. She is oozing with self confidence as if she can command any man in this planet.

Avery also has a bad reputation pagdating sa relationship. Hindi na ata mabilang ang mga lalaki na na-link sa kanya. She is a playgirl, and yet, men all over the world are chasing her.

Hindi ko lang inaasahan na magtatagpo ang landas namin ni Avery Silvestre. Like I am in a deep spell, I answered all of her questions without leaving any details. I want to push her out of the car, pero wala ako magawa dahil sa kanyang supernatural compulsion. I am in hurry to be with my brother and this bitch is the least of my concern.

"Hindi ka madalas sa club, tama ba? Ngayon lang kita kasi kita nakita," tanong ni Avery habang nakatitig sa akin.

I can see her cleavage from my peripheral vision which is quite distracting.

"I am not fond of the night life. I have just arrived from the US a few weeks ago," sagot ko sa kanya.

It seems that she has the power to get everything she wants. I can't hide anything from her if she has the power to extract all information from me.

She should work as a federal investigator. At least doon, may silbi siya...

"I like you, Chaz. I don't know why, but I like you."

"Oh I know you like a lot of men, Avery. Is that your pick-up line if you want to spend your night with them?" natatawa kong sabi sa kanya, but she frowned at me like she was offended.

"Be my boyfriend, Chaz. I want to be your girlfriend. I want to know more about you."

"You are asking me to be your boyfriend? You are one hell of a crazy woman!" I said as I shake my head in disbelief.

I know that there are a lot of provocative women these days, but Avery is on a different level. Include the fact that she is a witch.

"Be my boyfriend. In return, I will heal Clayne. Is that a deal?"

"Avery, that is a good offer, but Clayne's condition is already at its worst. He sustained multiple damages to his muscles and to his nerves. His bones are completely crushed. We no longer have a choice, but to remove one of his legs."

"My offer still stands. Be mine, Chaz."

"Sure, whatever."

Pagbaba namin sa sasakyan, I removed my coat and gave it Avery. Her glittering top that covers almost nothing is not appropriate in this place. My mother will not be happy kung ang unang babaeng ipapakilala ko sa kanya ay isang model na na-link sa napakaraming lalake.

I know it is weird, but I am hoping that Avery can heal Clayne. It is far from possible, but my brother's future is in her hands.

Nang makita ako ng mommy ko, sinalubong niya ako agad at niyakap. Alam ko na nag-aalala siya para kay Clayne sa mga oras na ito at pinipigilan niya lang ang umiyak.