29 - Air - Portal

(POV Mizuki)

The longer that he is staying in my house, the more I am drawn to him. Napakaliit na lang ng self control ko sa mga oras na it. I need to think clearly and I need to think fast. Masyado ng maraming alam si Shawn tungkol sa amin.

"Hey, talking parrot. Do you think your master Aliya likes me?" tanong ni Shawn kay Mr. Grey habang pababa siya ng hagdan.

"I think she loves you! I think she loves you!"

"Gorgeous and smart bird, I like you. Do you think she will bring me back to her cabin for a weekend nature trip?"

"I think so too! I think so too!"

"Tingin mo ba, may chance kami ni Aliya?"

"Matagal mo na siyang loves! Matagal ka na niyang loves!"

I just rolled my eyes dahil pinaglalaruan ni Shawn si Mr. Grey. He is very insistent to go back to my cabin. Gusto siguro niya makita yung portal na ginamit ko noon.

"You heard your bird. I am very much ready, Aliya. I already informed my parents that I will be out for three nights. I just can't tell them that I will spend it with you," mahinang sabi ni Shawn na umupo sa sofa katabi ko.

"Not gonna happen."

"I will be a good boy, promise."

"I don't trust you, Shawn."

"You don't trust me or you don't trust yourself if I am around?"

Inirapan ko lang siya dahil natumbok niya ang point ko. I don't trust myself whenever he is near. Kung may gods of magnets, si Shawn 'yon dahil I am so attracted to him and I can't repel his magnetic force.

"Come on, Aliya. We can go skinny dipping in the river. I swear, I will not fuck you in there."

"You are overconfident, Shawn. Ganyan ka ba sa mga babae mo? Are you using your overly inflated ego to lure them?"

"Hindi pa kita girlfriend, selosa ka na. I like you, Aliya."

"Mizzy, my name is Mizuki, not Aliya---"

Shawn grabbed my nape and covered my mouth with his bago pa ako makapagsalita. The same electrifying kiss na naramdaman ko sa kanya noong nasa corridor kami.

"I want to know you, Aliya. Let us spend the weekend together. I swear to you, I will do anything you want me to. I can be your..."

"Slave?"

"Whatever you want," he said before kissing my forehead.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako pumayag kay Shawn. Siguro dahil gusto ko siya noon pa. I created the air-like portal that will take us to the woods. Nauna pumasok si Mr. Grey and Shawn just followed me. He looks stunned, but he also can't hide the excitement on his face.

It felt so ironic that Shawn makes me feel alive, when he could be the reason of my impending doom...