15 - Water - Fire god

(POV Avery)

Blaze is just like me, we are living the dream in the human world. Unlike the god of earth and the goddess or air, pareho kami ni Blaze na marangya ang pamumuhay.

Pagdating ko sa office niya, he is staring blankly in front of his laptop, and I'm wondering what's the reason behind that blank stare.

"Arthos..." I called him, breaking his trance-like momentum.

"Arcella? What the hell! Pwede magbihis ka? I can see your intestines from here!" galit na sabi sa akin ni Arthos.

Hinagis niya ang coat niya na nakapatong sa swivel chair niya. This man may be an asshole, but he cares for me like his sister. Arthos or Blaze Azevedo is like a big brother to me. Sa kanya ako nagmana ng pagiging impulsive and hard headed.

"Arthos, we have a problem..." mahina kong sabi sa kanya sabay upo sa malapit na couch.

"Let me guess? You fucked a human, am I right?"

"Yeah, and I think I am in love with him," tulirong sagot ko.

"Damn it, Arcella! Di ba sinabi ko sa'yo na maging pusong bato ka? Aliya and Aristraeus needs to know about this! We are in deep shit. Who is the lucky bastard?"

"Chandler Jazz Villarosa Vargas, son of the prominent businessman Ross Vargas."

"Did you say Villarosa?" tanong ni Arthos na biglang nagpatayo sa kanya sa upuan.

"Yeah, why? Don't tell that your Amore is a Villarosa too?"

Arthos looks upset just like me. Kung tama ako, Arthos is also in love, but he is in denial with himself.

The gods and goddesses that are living the in the Old City are allowed to do whatever they want in the human world, but also, they are not allowed to fall in love. Once a god fell in love with a human being, he or she will slowly become human and die eventually.

Arthos typed something in his laptop and within seconds, he was able to find his answer. He is probably checking kung sino talaga si Chaz.

"Damn it! Chaz Vargas is Camilla Villarosa's first cousin! This coincidence is so messed up!"

"Arthos, this Camilla Villarosa that you are talking about, does she loves you?"

"I don't know. She's the only woman who got the guts to reject me."

"You know what will happen to an unrequited love, right? You will die, Arthos!"

"And I bet you will die too, Arcella. I don't think fine man like Chandler Vargas will fall so quickly to a slutty model like you."

"Are we doomed to die after thousands of years?" malungkot kong tanong sa kanya.

"Do you think I will give up easily? I am the god of fire! I will make her fall in love with me!"

Arthos is known to be full of pride and anger, but as the god of fire he has the strongest will.

If he wants Camilla, there is no doubt that he will get anything he wanted.

I, as the water goddess, will also do everything in my power to make Chaz mine.

Kung si Arthos ay may bahay sa Seattle, my house is situated in a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, near Maldives. I am living in a small house surrounded with crystal blue sea. Wala pang tao na nakakarating sa lugar na ito as I concealed this place.

Hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kay Chaz, pero hindi ako papayag na magkita sila ng ex girlfriend niya.

"Do you think I am allowed to kill the pesky ex-girlfriend?" tanong ko kay Dolphy habang nasa tabing dagat kami.

Si Dolphy naman ay nasa dagat at nasa anyong bottlenose dolphin. Her real name is Dolphinea. Katunog ng isang brand ng Mefenamic Acid at ng isang tindahan ng Churros.

"Arcella, you can't kill any human without the go signal from the up there. You can only eliminate them if there is a directive from above.

"How about flash flood? Flash flood sa tapat lang ng bahay ng ex ni Chaz?"

"It does not follow the law of nature, Arcella."

"Eh anong gagawin ko, Dolphy? They are about to meet in a few hours. Ayoko pumunta doon at sirain ang get together nila dahil ako ang magmumukhang masama. Magpretend kaya ako na may sakit para alagaan ako ni Chaz?"

"You are an immortal. You are immune to any types of illness."

"Ganun na lang gagawin ko. Kunwari may sakit ako at wala akong ibang kamag anak dito. I don't think matitiis ako ni Chaz."

"Kawawa ka naman, Arcella. You are fucking goddess, but you look pathetic now."

"Shut up, dolphin servant. Do your thing. I want Chaz to be here within an hour. Remember, agaw buhay ako."

Once he is here, papaibigin ko si Chaz hanggang mahalin niya ko. 

If he wants to leave, pwede siyang lumangoy mula dito hanggang Sri Lanka...