"Who the hell is Eric?" Liam asked.

"Someone who kept the house, worked for my dad. Someone was here. Someone killed him."

"Do you think Becca-?" I started.

"Do me a favor, Nova. Search the house and yard. See if you find a woman's body here too."

Nova nodded and left the room.

My mom was petrified. As if she hasn't been through enough. Why did it have to be her to stumble onto a dead body?

Liam took her into a room that was empty. How did they miss that?

Nova came back in from outside.

"There's a woman outside in the pasture. Brown hair, flannel."

"That's Becca." Said Clarke. He sighed.

"Who would've done this?"

"My dad?" Said Clarke.

"Why would he?"

"Maybe he was looking for us, I don't know. He doesn't give a shit about anyone, even people who have dedicated their lives for him."

We regrouped in the kitchen.

Tank followed and whined by my legs. I understand what her issue was now. She lost her caregivers.

"What the hell are we going to do? We got two bodies that we didn't kill, King is still on the loose, and we're in the middle of bum fuck no where!" Liam complained,

"Let's evaluate the situation. We have little to no money, little to no weapons. We have little information of where our dad is or where King is." I said, trying to help.

"Yes, thank you for re-establishing that, Will." Liam snarled.

"My dad wants us dead. Let's use that to our advantage." Said Clarke.

"How?"

"Set a trap. Make us seem vulnerable. Then kill him."

"You really think he's going to fall for that?" Liam laughed.

"Got any better ideas?" Asked Clarke.

"We still have the disc. What's it's value?"

"That has all of his records for everything on it. Every trade deal, every hiding spot."

"Do you know how to access it?"

"Yeah but, remember your dad stole that years ago. Might be outdated now."

"Try." Liam harshly tossed it to Clarke. He entered it in a desktop in the living room. His fingers typed on the keyboard for an extended period of time. We crowded around him.

"Anything?" Liam stared at the computer over his shoulder.

"Give me a sec."

He typed more and clicked on the files.

"No way.." Clarke said.

"What?"

"Give me a sec." He repeated, he scrolled and typed fast.

"I don't know how, but on here contains certain codes. Tracking codes."

"What does that mean?"

"It means all of my dad's empolyees, dead or alive, can be tracked. Even me."

"How? Did he chip you?" Liam laughed.

"I think he did. Before you're accepted, there's this initiation process.. He could have easily did it then."