Kid 1: .....Oh god he isn't moving. 

Kid 3: HOLY CRAP! Did you killed him!

Kid 2: NO I DIDNT! Lets get out of here! 

So, they decided to book it and leave before anybody catches them.

Bakugo: THAT'S RIGHT YOU BETTER RUN!

He then caught his breath. It then got taken away when he saw Izuku lifeless on the floor and bleeding on the head. He then went over to Izuku and tried wakeing him up by slapping his face a little

Bakugo: OH NO Izuku wake up *slaps his face a little* c'mon wake up.

Izuku was not responding. Bakugo then put his ear to his chest. He then heard him breath but only a little and he had a faint heartbeat. Bakugo had a deep breath in relief. 

Bakugo: OH, THANK GOD! Hes still breathing. 

He then stood there silent for a while thinking of what he needed to do.

Bakugo: I got to get you out of here. I don't know were you live. I dont even know if you can hear me. But Im gonna get you to my parents and they can help. 

He then picked up Izuku and put his arms on his shoulders and began to carry him over to his house. Once he got there his parents were outside waiting for him to get back. They were going to yell at him for being late but once they saw him carrying a kid with green hair and recognized it was Izuku they immediately acted.

Bakugos mom: HONEY GET THE FIRST AID KIT.

Bakugos dad: Oh god hes bleeding from the head. We need to get him to a hospital! I'll call an ambulance. 

Bakugos mom: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Bakugo: I was walking home, and some bullies were beating him up I had a fight with them. Then one of the kids threw him into a wall and he hit his head and then he stopped moving. They ran, and I carried him here.

Bakugos mom: alright let's get him out of the cold rain. Bakugo run to his house and get his mom it should be 10 houses down apartment 265 GO.

Bakugo then ran to Midoryias house to get his mother. Once he reached it he bangs on the door fast and hard. The door then Opened to Inko and Hisashi.

Inko: Oh it bakugo?

Hisashi: What's up kid-

Bakugo: ITS MIDORYIA HE GOT BEAT UP AND HE IS NOT WAKEING UP he's at my house with my parents. 

Dread and fear filled both the parents face at the child. Sending a chill down Bakugos spine.

Inko and Hisashi: WHAT

Hisashi: Ok kid stay with her I'm going to go to your house to help Izuku.

Bakugo: Bu-

Hisashi: STAY WITH HER

Inko then began to cry and went to her knees

Inko: oh no please no. Let him be ok. Please let him be ok. He's my everything please. Please let my baby be ok.

Bakugo then went inside and held Ms. Midoryias hand to the couch leading her there. Bakugo then gave her a blanket and tissues so she can feel comfort. But it didn't really help as she was so worried and panicking over her baby boy.

Inko: Why? Why does this happen? What happened? What did he do to deserve this?

Bakugo then spoke up hesitantly as he didn't know what to say.